Show those Meridas

leeubok

This has been my ride for two and a half years now.  Love her to bits!  I keep threatening to upgrade but I prefer white bikes and all the new bikes are black.  Plus with DA components including new DA 9000 brakes, I don't think I can do much better for twice the price.

Ps.  This is an old pic and the handlebars have been adjusted!

post-43636-0-35055800-1449817303_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dazshell

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the creative means people use to support the bikes for pics...maybe that would be a project for me next year...come up with a simple in expensive way to secure the bike for pics while out riding.

As promised, here she is, washed, clean and looking new with the new dropper installed :) I will post a update pic once the new rims are on :)

Looks lekker

My trusted steed 2013 Merida 120 900 D

Your bottle cage, is that the BBB side loader? Can it adjust up and down a fair amount when mounting?

Reason i am asking is my AM has a very cramped geometry and most bottle cages do not have space to move further down toward the shock so the water bottle doesn't touch the top tube.

Your bottle cage, is that the BBB side loader? Can it adjust up and down a fair amount when mounting?

Reason i am asking is my AM has a very cramped geometry and most bottle cages do not have space to move further down toward the shock so the water bottle doesn't touch the top tube.

It's ironic that all my bikes, excl. the Ritchey Logic have Spez bottle cages on.

Anyway, below is a pic of the side mounted one on my DS. I must say that I am impressed with it, having never dropped a bottle.

post-1372-1450542629,4532.jpg

post-1372-1450542668,19.jpg

It's ironic that all my bikes, excl. the Ritchey Logic have Spez bottle cages on.

Anyway, below is a pic of the side mounted one on my DS. I must say that I am impressed with it, having never dropped a bottle.

attachicon.gif20151219_182936.jpg

attachicon.gif20151219_182921.jpg

Does it fit non spez bottles well?

My issue is that most cages i have tried do not have enought up and down space on the mounting area to get the cage a bit more lower, closer the vertical shock so the bottle does not squash up on the top tube.

Had an old giant sideway cage that was perfect but it broke and cant find them anymore.

Its a pricey exercise for me to find the right one but will give that spez one a go.