1. 1. Are you interested in participating in a weight loss competition

• Yes
    • Perhaps
    • Where's my cake?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated my weight.

Can I get a show of hands, is anyone still keen on making a donation or do we just scrap that idea?

Updated my weight.

Can I get a show of hands, is anyone still keen on making a donation or do we just scrap that idea?

I'm in either way

I agree. Perhaps Admin can give out a free 1 year premium membership to the biggest loser and maybe a monthly floating trophy on the profile pic of that months winner(loser)

Meh. Let's just do it for the fun of it.

Meh. Let's just do it for the fun of it. 

lets just do it for fun...if someone want to donate to charity feel free to...there are many charities who would appreciate your money.

if someone wants to sponsor a prize like the last challenge that would be ok...there are a few companies which I assume make some good money out of the people on this site ;)

keep it simple.

After lunch today I need to cut off an arm before I weigh on Monday

Eish. I think mine might have cost me an arm and a leg.

After lunch today I need to cut off an arm before I weigh on Monday

Eish. I think mine might have cost me an arm and a leg.

It takes some time to get used to what you need to do, but if you stick to it then it helps.

I have stuck to eating better since the other challenge ended mid-January and when I weighed in this morning I am at 89.7kg's (I ended the challenge on 90.1kg's).

(Not saying it to gloat, trying to give you guys some hope ;) )

It takes some time to get used to what you need to do, but if you stick to it then it helps.

I have stuck to eating better since the other challenge ended mid-January and when I weighed in this morning I am at 89.7kg's (I ended the challenge on 90.1kg's).

(Not saying it to gloat, trying to give you guys some hope ;) )

Good going. I know what I've got to do, it's just a case of putting it into practice.

4.4 Kilo's last week, although I did a juice detox last week nothing but juiced vegies and some fruit and salad in the evenings, will bring back the vleis this week, still staying away from sugar and gluten.

4.4 Kilo's last week, although I did a juice detox last week nothing but juiced vegies and some fruit and salad in the evenings, will bring back the vleis this week, still staying away from sugar and gluten.

I will die if I skip meat for more than a day

:eek:

I don't even....

4.4kg? 

one week?

hau

Archived