Let me introduce KODI to you...

Johnstoneighty6

I think I am going to have to start using Youtube a but more.

GCN, GMBN are youtube channels that I like to watch. There's also the Col Collective. I'd like to find something for the TDF and Giro etc. I haven't found anything really good. There's also a bunch of other youtube channels I subscribe to. Surfing & Moto

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GCN, GMBN are youtube channels that I like to watch. There's also the Col Collective. I'd like to find something for the TDF and Giro etc. I haven't found anything really good. There's also a bunch of other youtube channels I subscribe to. Surfing & Moto

Mobdro. You'll pick up live broadcast on ITV4 and sometimes on Eurosport. They generally broadcast a lot of cycle races. Roubaix, Vuelta, Giro, TDF, Tour of Britian etc

Just bought a Mediabox 4k. Must say Im impressed. Works with mini Rii keyboard,and found this app called Uktvnow. 100's of channels from all over the world, from Sky to BBC to AMC. Any channel you can think of. Only thing is the quality of the stream is not so good.

Just bought a Mediabox 4k. Must say Im impressed. Works with mini Rii keyboard,and found this app called Uktvnow. 100's of channels from all over the world, from Sky to BBC to AMC. Any channel you can think of. Only thing is the quality of the stream is not so good.

As others have said, also try Mobdro https://mobdroforpcappdownload.com/mobdro-for-android-download-premium-apk/

Also Live NetTV https://www.livenettvapk.net/

Edited by shaper

I must revisit UKTVNow. They went down a while ago. Must be back up and running again.

• 1 month later...

Didnt read trough all the posts, but I installed Neptune rising trough Kodi on my mediabox. Works great, dont even use Netflix and Showmax anymore.

Installed Neptune and although I authorize real debrid it doesn't bring up those links. So still using covenant but real debrid links are too slow. Buffers continuously. Servers are taking a hammering I think.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Loaded Stremio the other day and find it to be simple and decent... Works well on both the laptop and the cell phone

Getting fewer links with Covenant lately for series as well, movies seems to be Okay though

As Ive mentioned before... get a Real Debrid account.

Thank me later

As Ive mentioned before... get a Real Debrid account.

Thank me later

It has been slow of recently but so much worth it. About 50 bucks only a month. Can't stream without it.

It has been slow of recently but so much worth it. About 50 bucks only a month. Can't stream without it.

I find the best links are RAPIDGATOR and the UL ones in the evenings.

All of them work great during the day up until about 5pm then the vast majority become slow except for the above mentioned 2.

I find the best links are RAPIDGATOR and the UL ones in the evenings.

All of them work great during the day up until about 5pm then the vast majority become slow except for the above mentioned 2.

Well, I got Real Debrid going last night and it works sha-na-na.... thanks for the tip ChUkKy

Well, I got Real Debrid going last night and it works sha-na-na.... thanks for the tip ChUkKy

Its a proper game changer, set it up nicely as per the YouTjoop videos and youre sorted.