Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

Just some sapiens have bigger lung capacity, better heart function, stronger mind or maybe better pain threshold and for sure lighter on the scale?

So no......me personally.....I don't think they are JUST homo sapien......there is some physiological differences in some that helps.

Nothing worshippy.....just putting it out there.

I'm sure we have the same level of athletes especially if you take into account SA's facilities and talent identification (read lack of). I don't think the Europeans are born with special powers.

Imagine how great SA can develope sports and athletes if we had the same budgets as other countries!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

Deciding to dope is a bit of a gamble anyway, so why not?!

Very much like lead bloke in The Armstrong lie docu.....

I'm sure we have the same level of athletes especially if you take into account SA's facilities and talent identification (read lack of). I don't think the Europeans are born with special powers.

Imagine how great SA can develope sports and athletes if we had the same budgets as other countries!

Eish no you are opening up a whole new topic for discussion.........maybe if the tax money went to the development of sport and not to the administrators? Not sure which is worse....the administrators or the dopers?

Interesting study would be to put a superior human with good lung capacity and heart and warra warra etc etc against a "normal" guy that dopes. 

Interesting study would be to put a superior human with good lung capacity and heart and warra warra etc etc against a "normal" guy that dopes. 

According to a previous poster on this thread, you get Kevin Evans vs. the Europeans. :ph34r:

Looking at SAIDS financial statements, their total income for 2014 was roughly R33 000. They spent roughly R7000 of that on doping control. There is no doubt that they are under funded and cannot do their job with what they get. I'm amazed they manage to catch anyone. Most of their funding comes from the department of Sport and Recreation. Tax funded in other words. Perhaps you are right, more funding is needed.

Lotto? 

Athletics SA

SA Rugby

Cricket SA

Cycling SA

R33 million

R33 million

In that case they have more than enough dough! Thought the numbers were ridiculous........which is the opposite of "if it's too good to be true...." ;)

Just some sapiens have bigger lung capacity, better heart function, stronger mind or maybe better pain threshold and for sure lighter on the scale? 

So no......me personally.....I don't think they are JUST homo sapien......there is some physiological differences in some that helps.   

Nothing worshippy.....just putting it out there.

How much of a difference it actually makes, I don't know and it should an be interesting topic.

And that was exactly the point of my post (soen jou sommer oop bek)

These local Pro's all become Prima Donna's and before they can even explore what their bodies are capable of...they give up...these effer's dope because they are too damn lazy to train hard.....

well you post sounds a lot like hero worship. Europeans being so much more gifted etc etc etc. . they're homo sapien. Live and breathe oxygen, drink h2o and often with a smatterings of C2H6O.

I'm sure they just train harder from a younger age.

Slowly touch the ground....now walk away from that horse...it is a high horse...

In that case they have more than enough dough! Thought the numbers were ridiculous........which is the opposite of "if it's too good to be true...." ;)

Haha, usually Financial statements are derived in thousands or millions. In this case it's thousands so it's R33 000 x 1000. Sorry to be a pain in the arse 'Bean Counter'.

So why do they not take out one week out of the year, test every single elite rider out there and sommer suspend all at the same time???!!

Only problem is that we will only be able to watch downhill for the next 2-4 years I guess...

I say well done for catching these guys and keep on getting rid of them

Regarding the "only able to watch downhill", remember when the SNOWBOARDERS at the Winter Olympics got busted for WEED and lost their medals?

It depends....when last did you take a Myprodol...used an asthma pump....cortisone...B12 injection....a plastic effie......

Those arn't illegal?