Paulst12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

How long before they catch saucer?

Never. He does so much for the sport. A real inspiration to all theup and coming tea cups. Edited by Small Fry

Never. He does so much for the sport. A real inspiration to all theup and coming tea cups.

Jeez I hope you are right, I am now a real sceptic about the top pro's- boys and gals!

How many appendixes can you possibly have ..?

I thought we were all issued with one only..?

According to KE:

"repeated episodes of intra-abdominal sepsis due to an appendectomy performed at the end of 2010(1).

“In October 2012 he had to undergo another operation to drain and remove an abscess in his abdomen, followed by a second appendectomy and further abdominal surgery again in December" (2)

Source: http://mini.iol.co.za/sport/cycling/evans-defends-test-results-1972478

How many appendixes can you possibly have ..?

I thought we were all issued with one only..?

According to KE:

"repeated episodes of intra-abdominal sepsis due to an appendectomy performed at the end of 2010(1).

“In October 2012 he had to undergo another operation to drain and remove an abscess in his abdomen, followed by a second appendectomy and further abdominal surgery again in December" (2)

Source: http://mini.iol.co.za/sport/cycling/evans-defends-test-results-1972478

In some cases it is known to grow back or when removed not completely removed. Had it happen to a friend of mine too!

I know he is retired, so it's purely academic, but it's interesting that he received a 4 year ban and not the normal 2 years. Wonder if there were some aggravating circumstances.

So much for Sinamatella's An Epic Tale. That's both their stars gone. Still enjoyed it, wonder if we can get it on sale now. :w00t:

Even free would be too expensive for me......

I think part of the whole testing process should also include a mandatory polygraph for all riders who either test positive or have irregularities in their bio passports.

am i the only person not up with skinder nuus and dont know who the next person is?

I will tell you......it's Leandrie....he is racing in the girls category....known as incorrect gender doping....

In some cases it is known to grow back or when removed not completely removed. Had it happen to a friend of mine too!

what drugs were your friend on? #gotta_get_me_some_of_that

I think part of the whole testing process should also include a mandatory polygraph for all riders who either test positive or have irregularities in their bio passports.

a polygraph is probably the most unreliable test out there. It is really just a mechanism to shake the tree with the uneducated masses where a crime is suspected. It amazes me that it is still in use.

How long before they catch saucer?

I can't understand why we even try and compare ourselves or our local talent to these guys.....they are at a different league completely......physically and genetically more gifted...mentally far superior and have a far lower prima-donna attitude than the guys we have who become idols on our little shore....

am i the only person not up with skinder nuus and dont know who the next person is?

As per my now rhetorical sarcastic comments don't hold your breath ...... many seem to 'know' but no one says ..... I reckon when it comes out it's even a surprise to those in the 'know; besides Fand of course ;)

They should do this with the VETS.... ALL of them... :) twice a year...

Without defending Kevin - I can understand that he might not want to make the investment in defending the allegation - I know it's a substantial financial investment to make to mount such a defence - knowing what a couple of convicted dopers have spent trying to clear their names (unsucessfully), it's a big number - around 250k - with no guaranteed top end and no guaranteed success at the end of it - and as a  retired racer, that's not economically justifyable - let alone the time investment required.

Certainly - the amount of health issues he had for a while could easily lead to some seriously out of whack numbers for a while.