Unacceptable behaviour at Sabie half marathon

Subpar68

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it, and the helmet toss is pure nonchalance.

What a great thread - indignant misguided OP and a brilliant wipeout, no point coming on the Hub again this week, nothing better is going to happen.

I tossed my bike once after spectacularly blowing going up Groenlandberg in the Epic; threw my toys like a little b*tch.

It was a Specialized, too.

Love it, and the helmet toss is pure nonchalance.

What a great thread - indignant misguided OP and a brilliant wipeout, no point coming on the Hub again this week, nothing better is going to happen.

it was a spectacular wipeout

I tossed my bike once after spectacularly blowing going up Groenlandberg in the Epic; threw my toys like a little b*tch.

Another tosser. Thanks intern for coming here and being brave enough to share this with us.

I too have tossed, but until now haven't been able to come to terms with it. I accept now that I too...am a tosser. I would toss when no one is around.

If we stand together to debunk the stigma to tossing we could, maybe, one day through our heroic action help those, the unsuspecting victims of tossing, who have faced such a harrowing ordeal move on with their lives.

Edited by Ferro

Pretty much says it all