Unacceptable behaviour at Sabie half marathon

Subpar68

As the commentator says that was impressive. I have watched it a few times now and still can't figure out how he got that right. He should become a stunt double!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite are the bike tosses at the half way stop at the DC when the dropped riders rock up and throw their bikes and bottles at the team mates. (which probably deserve it)

You know the answer here right....

I observed a very unpleasant incident at the finishing line at Sabie on Sunday. A half marathon participant tossed his bike into the hospitality area just before the finishing line and followed the horrendous act by tossing his helmet over too. He then walked over the line and only later came and to fetch his bike an helmet.

His unacceptable behaviour deserves stern disciplinary action by the covering body in form of a lengthy suspension from the sport. He must learn to respect others and the values of the sport. My view is that this participant has to named and shamed to prevent future rants in public.

Having re-read the OP's post after seeing the video, I think that that we need to have the sarcasm font as a default on the Hub.......

Having re-read the OP's post after seeing the video, I think that that we need to have the sarcasm font as a default on the Hub.......

I still can't figure out if he was sarcastic or serious, if it is the first it probably would have helped slower hubbers like me if he posted the comment along with the video.