Unacceptable behaviour at Sabie half marathon

Subpar68

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan is my friend and he did not thrown his bike over,actually his he did the 17 km fun race and he's hands was pins and needles at the end so he couldn't hold his handelbar tight.On the video you can see he tosses he helmet over the fence because his wife was just sitting next to the fence in the vip tent.So please keep your bad comments for your self!!!!

We can only thank our Greate Father he is OK!!!

Jan is my friend and he did not thrown his bike over,actually his he did the 17 km fun race and he's hands was pins and needles at the end so he couldn't hold his handelbar tight.On the video you can see he tosses he helmet over the fence because his wife was just sitting next to the fence in the vip tent.So please keep your bad comments for your self!!!!

Can I get an Aaaaaamen.....thank the Greate Father we must....... Edited by BarHugger

The Father of our nation, Honourable Zoooma?

Nope i know you are on my side,i just put that comment on for the other guy,this was he comment(The father of our nation.Honourable Zoooma)

Rider foot tossed bike, OP tossed his doppelganger hub name.

I once tossed my SSer into the bush yelling "sorry baby" as she left my hands and I realised what Id done. Then ran into the bushes asking her if she was ok. 24 hour solo will do that to you!

Rider foot tossed bike, OP tossed his doppelganger hub name.

I once tossed my SSer into the bush yelling "sorry baby" as she left my hands and I realised what Id done. Then ran into the bushes asking her if she was ok. 24 hour solo will do that to you!

I saw you throw a bike into a hole at modders you wernt asking if she was ok ;)

What I learned as a bike tosser is this: after tossing your bike, you are still just as blown, only now you're blown and you have to retrieve your bike from down some gully which takes more effort. You probably also have lost a water bottle and might have a little cosmetic or worse damage to the bike.

At no point does tossing the bike make you faster, feel better or look f*kn kool, in fact the opposite.

I have not tossed a bike or toys from the cot ever since.

BTW Springtjie, it looks very much like Jan's bike toss, inadvertent as it was, did make him look f*kn kool. What a legend.

Guest notmyname

The Flying spaghetti monster still working on this potential convert.