Unacceptable behaviour at Sabie half marathon

Subpar68

I have been proposing the {Sarcasm Brackets}  {..with great affect as it is clearly visible in all of these types of forums) :whistling: 

it is well documented in hub folklore that sarcasm be represented by italic comic sans

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been proposing the {Sarcasm Brackets}  {..with great affect as it is clearly visible in all of these types of forums) :whistling: 

it is well documented in hub folklore that sarcasm be represented by italic comic sans

That would have to be added as default on my posts, and changing my default font to the comic sans ;)

Reeeallly?

you don't say....

Will have to check this out when I get home. Work proxy blocks all non work internet sites! Surprised I still have access to the ole' bikehub!

I observed a very unpleasant incident at the finishing line at Sabie on Sunday. A half marathon participant tossed his bike into the hospitality area just before the finishing line and followed the horrendous act by tossing his helmet over too. He then walked over the line and only later came and to fetch his bike an helmet.

His unacceptable behaviour deserves stern disciplinary action by the covering body in form of a lengthy suspension from the sport. He must learn to respect others and the values of the sport. My view is that this participant has to named and shamed to prevent future rants in public.

A bit late to this fred here, but...

Do you mean 'governing' body?

Damn,wish I had read this sooner its hilarious. would of made my Monday .That was possibly the most graceful act of dismounting I have ever seen.

I still can't stop laughing ????????????????

As for the op your a tube...

Dammit, but how did his bike hopped so high over the fence? 

He is a Legend... :thumbup:

I've already contacted Bikeradar to request a shootout on which tires make the bike bounce the highest. I'd also like for them to compare tubeless with inner tube wheels and carbon rims VS alu. I mean if I'm going to attempt this at the next race I want to have the best chance possible to pull it off successfully....to "Jan it"

Damn,wish I had read this sooner its hilarious. would of made my Monday .That was possibly the most graceful act of dismounting I have ever seen.

I still can't stop laughing

As for the op your your're a tube...

Fixed