Evobikes

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody looking for efficient service?

I would just like to compliment Janos and the excellent service I received from him! Email queries and advice seeked are answered on time. General friendly, fast service!

I placed an order yesterday (1 March) and today (2 March) I already have it in my hands - 1000km away!!

Brilliant!

If this level of service is anything to go by, Evobike definitely has me as their online shopper!!

I must agree. Excellent service

I ordered and received my Rotor Blades in 2 days from 1st communication (few emails in between) and till delivery at the cycling store for fitment!! 

I can't say the same about Chris Willemse as I had 3 orders placed also with them and after it showed it was available I was contacted twice a few days alter to inform me that the products ordered is not available and 1 that I phoned them to find out whats going on to be told the product is not available, 1st they wanted to sell me other products and after I told them I want a refund, took over 2 weeks to get refunded after 16 emails correspondence. 

Unfortuantely I have used them twice, and twice I have been disappointed.

The first time was a couple of years ago. I ordered several pairs of road pedals, only one of them had a set of cleats in them, the others all had their packets ripped open and the cleats had been removed. I let them know about this, and to their credit, they shipped me the cleats, but it cost me a weekend of not riding.

This left a bad taste in my mouth and I never used them again, until December '15 when my normal online shop was out of stock, I tried Evo Bikes again. This time, they sent me my goods, but not the product I ordered, but a cheaper product/brand. Not even an email to tell me they are not sending me what I ordered, not even a refund in the difference between the two brands. I did not take this up with them as I then decided to vote with my wallet and never use them again.

My opinion, a dodgy company trying to save costs by stealing from their customers.

The first time was a couple of years ago. I ordered several pairs of road pedals, only one of them had a set of cleats in them, the others all had their packets ripped open and the cleats had been removed. I let them know about this, and to their credit, they shipped me the cleats, but it cost me a weekend of not riding.

This left a bad taste in my mouth and I never used them again, until December '15 when my normal online shop was out of stock, I tried Evo Bikes again. This time, they sent me my goods, but not the product I ordered, but a cheaper product/brand. Not even an email to tell me they are not sending me what I ordered, not even a refund in the difference between the two brands. I did not take this up with them as I then decided to vote with my wallet and never use them again.

My opinion, a dodgy company trying to save costs by stealing from their customers.

Seems to be the exception rather than the norm based on all the responses.

"My opinion, a dodgy company trying to save costs by stealing from their customers."....This is not true.

"My opinion, a dodgy company trying to save costs by stealing from their customers."....This is not true.

Agreed. Have had nothing but awesome service. If you have an issue I'm sure Janos will sort it out quickly and efficiently. Give him the chance to make amends

Agreed. Have had nothing but awesome service. If you have an issue I'm sure Janos will sort it out quickly and efficiently. Give him the chance to make amends

Janos is Very helpful, Very clued up, and Very honest,...I will not believe ANYTHING less. Will Evo make mistakes?,.yes. Will they "Steal" from their customers?..a Big Fat NO.

Combined with Louis' excellent Mech Services, It's a no brainer.

I haven't had the best of service from Evobikes. I ordered a pair of Craft shorts which they ended up not having. Too their credit they did refund me immediately.

I have also asked them to find me a set of Problem Solver Mismatch adapters for my setup as they do sell them just not the one I needed, they said they would find out for me and then I hear nothing.

I would however order something from them again as these are not big issues, just conveying my experience so far.

I have had very good service from both Buycycle and CWC. Only irritation with Buycycle is their communication of tracking numbers, I have twice received my goods before I got the shipping details, but what I find with Buycycle is that they call to find out if you received the goods on time and sort it out immediately if you didn't.

• 3 weeks later...

GREAT SERVICE GUYS....

Ordered an AB oval chainring and some Momsen silicone grips yesterday at 13:40. Delivered to my work in JHB today at 13:48.

Super efficient service and a pleasure to do online shopping with Evobikes.

My 2 cents:

Awesome service from both Janos and Louis. As others have said: Please allow Evobikes to correct their mistakes by communicating your frustrations with them. They are an awesome bunch always willing to help with parts and service.

GREAT SERVICE GUYS....

Ordered an AB oval chainring and some Momsen silicone grips yesterday at 13:40. Delivered to my work in JHB today at 13:48.

Super efficient service and a pleasure to do online shopping with Evobikes.

Similar experience last week. Ordered a few things and paid via EFT.

As soon as Janos received POP he called me to confirm shipping address and my parcel was despatched same afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Good shop to deal with. I ordered a set of road wheels and they were with me within 48 hours as promised - no problems at all.

Happy customer

Sarge

Busy ordering something through Janos. What a pleasant surprise to find out they don't expect me to pay until they actually have stock. There are few things as annoying as a store only trying to place an order after they've received the funds, only to come back to you with a 2 week delay in them receiving stock of whatever you ordered.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk