Rourke Croeser found guilty of two anti-doping rule violations

News bot

You keep making these insinuating type statements, without actually saying something.

So, based on results, who dopes?

I dont have any evidence but the results are there for all to see. Unless of course you believe in miracles or that clean riders are faster than dopers, which would of course make doping obsolete. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly I'm not very bright as it isn't that obvious to me?

Well exactly, if he could post a list of the top 50 finishers at TdF, and highlight the dopers names based on that results sheet, we could mail it off to WADA....

mine was also sarcasm...sorry if i offended you.

LOL. Apologising for potentially offending someone. Pfft. Only person who decides if I am offended is me, and then it's all as a result of how I perceive the statement. I wish people stopped apologising for "offending someone" when it's not their choice as to whether the offended decides to be offended or not. You cannot give offence. you can only take it.

/Rant off/

No, not offended in the slightest, mate. Just thought you missed the sarcasm. And for the love of Zoltan, please use comic sans!!!

Why cant these lazy little bastards just train harder / smarter like the rest of the international field.

Its a bit blind to be caught doping and you dont piss anywhere near the top of the post like the big overseas dogs.

What a bloody cock jockey this oke is, I hang my head in shame.

I dont have any evidence but the results are there for all to see. Unless of course you believe in miracles or that clean riders are faster than dopers, which would of course make doping obsolete. 

Please show us.

LOL. Apologising for potentially offending someone. Pfft. Only person who decides if I am offended is me, and then it's all as a result of how I perceive the statement. I wish people stopped apologising for "offending someone" when it's not their choice as to whether the offended decides to be offended or not. You cannot give offence. you can only take it.

/Rant off/

No, not offended in the slightest, mate. Just thought you missed the sarcasm. And for the love of Zoltan, please use comic sans!!!

i think you offended me, again i forgot to use comic sans for you...

Why cant these lazy little bastards just train harder / smarter like the rest of the international field.

Its a bit blind to be caught doping and you dont piss anywhere near the top of the post like the big overseas dogs.

What a bloody cock jockey this oke is, I hang my head in shame.

calm down angry youngster. He fooled all of us when he was in 5th position, and gave us hope again for South African mountain biking..

Hopefully any potential dopers decide against it and train harder/smarter instead of short-cuts. 

That being said, that's if the rest of the international field is squeaky clean...

Is your internet broken? 

So based on that, what you are saying is that 

Dan Martin dopes.

Lizzy Armistead dopes.

Karl Platt and Urs Huber dopes.

Annika Langvad and Arianne Kleinhans dopes.

So based on that, what you are saying is that 

Dan Martin dopes.

Lizzy Armistead dopes.

Karl Platt and Urs Huber dopes.

Annika Langvad and Arianne Kleinhans dopes.

Winners are clean, only the also-rans are doping.