Dopers suck

fandacious

pretty sure David George was dicing Kevin Evans at the 2015 event...that should have caused quite a stir, not sure if they changed the status quo

I dont think it was their stance in 2015, but it is now.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about convicted fraudsters from the corporate sector?

Or manslaughter from drunk driving, sexual assault, habitual recreational drug abuse etc?

Do one must do them all.

If I ride an event or race, I'm doing it because of what they provide for the riders and community in the area and for myself of course. Nothing else, I will not allow some other asshole's actions to deprive me of my experience. 

Good to pressure events on taking a stance, another thing altogether to roundly start slamming them as 'dirty events' because of how we personally feel. 

If you dont care about the sport, then this outlook is fine. 

Or manslaughter from drunk driving, sexual assault, habitual recreational drug abuse etc?

Do one must do them all.

If I ride an event or race, I'm doing it because of what they provide for the riders and community in the area and for myself of course. Nothing else, I will not allow some other asshole's actions to deprive me of my experience. 

Good to pressure events on taking a stance, another thing altogether to roundly start slamming them as 'dirty events' because of how we personally feel. 

No. This is a cycling forum for cyclists so running a doping website without including every criminal out there is pretty bang on the money.

I kinda agree with you on the "won't let them deprive me on the experience" but if I'm deciding on two races and they're pretty close I'll head to the non doper accepting race.

I am with you on the "dirty races" thing. No use kicking sponsors in the teeth to try and prove a point. Associating sponsors with "dirty" is a lose-lose situation for all of us.

To the Fandacious - make them Races that accept dopers and Race that don't accept dopers and I'm with you. Although to be fair the Fand has always been a little more emotional about dopers than me :-)

No. This is a cycling forum for cyclists so running a doping website without including every criminal out there is pretty bang on the money.

I kinda agree with you on the "won't let them deprive me on the experience" but if I'm deciding on two races and they're pretty close I'll head to the non doper accepting race.

I am with you on the "dirty races" thing. No use kicking sponsors in the teeth to try and prove a point. Associating sponsors with "dirty" is a lose-lose situation for all of us.

To the Fandacious - make them Races that accept dopers and Race that don't accept dopers and I'm with you. Although to be fair the Fand has always been a little more emotional about dopers than me :-)

:clap:

Edited by Patchelicious

T4LtqOt.png

LANCE for one.. How can any doping list not have him?

23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png Jaco Rheeder (RSA)

23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png Andries van Straaten (RSA)

From wikipedia. 

link pls

think all local marathon races should be looked at to especially the vets and sub vets guys....trailseakers ect.

please contribute :)

Brandon Stewart?

Peter Seyfert?

Owen Hannie?

Nolan Hoffman?

Who was that dude from Durban, VA guy who was caught last year?

Brandon Stewart?

Peter Seyfert?

Owen Hannie?

Nolan Hoffman?

Who was that dude from Durban, VA guy who was caught last year?

cool got stewart - i need links to the announcements, dates, times for the others

Do one must do them all.

The first person to say something that makes sense .

:clap:  :thumbup: