Tokai 2016 reopening

(Deon)

Deon TokaiMTB you legend...

Thank you, honoured. I've also had a haircut and according to my wife and girlfriend I look a lot younger too but truth is there are other people also behind this madness. 

Can Mark, Tim and Myles please stand.. (hey, all Hubbers!)

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, honoured. I've also had a haircut and according to my wife and girlfriend I look a lot younger too but truth is there are other people also behind this madness.

Can Mark, Tim and Myles please stand.. (hey, all Hubbers!)

Saw that old man, lekka stuff bru, see you this weekend!

I appreciate the safety aspect of the marshalls and all the effort going into the revised trails. It is super awesome. But I do miss the freedom to bash about before the hungover guys wake up... 

Deon has given a more detailed answer but I just wanted to mention that the marshals and the gate are not related at all.

To the knowers of things. How does the permit renewal work? Mine expires this month. Do I have to get mugshots taken again and provide a dna sample and proof of residence again or do I just pay some money and they do a thing to the card. The expiry date is written in pen on the card.

To the knowers of things. How does the permit renewal work? Mine expires this month. Do I have to get mugshots taken again and provide a dna sample and proof of residence again or do I just pay some money and they do a thing to the card. The expiry date is written in pen on the card.

All of that and for you, a new rolling test to prove you can still ride with fat tyres..... :ph34r:  :whistling:

Definitely need new pics and copy of ID.

Not sure about the proof of address but probably safest to take it along to save on potential for frustration if they decide it is needed.

All of that and for you, a new rolling test to prove you can still ride with fat tyres..... :ph34r:  :whistling:

I've thrown in one or two un-road rides in Nov.

post-83454-0-05922500-1512126509_thumb.png

post-83454-0-11495500-1512126533_thumb.png

post-83454-0-47755800-1512126542_thumb.png

Edited by Duane_Bosch

And not slowing down at all by the looks of things  :clap:

Ha! Reto did his 35 on the same day. Light Offshore. Perfect conditions. 

Loooooove that little piece of trail.

I think I'm the only dude on that list who's doing the Stellies tour this weekend too.... #smallvictories.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Mine and Michiel's expire in a week or so - if you do it as a group it is quite a bit less so pm me your #