• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Soccer

Rugby

Cricket

Jukskei

in that order: Everyone knows these okes

http://www.jukskei.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Jukskei-SA-Maters-Men-2015.jpg

must have been a long game - Oom Johan ate one of his team-mates...

Willie Vermeulen (NK / NC); Johan van Wyngaard (Gaut), Johan de Bruin (Gaut), AJ de Klerk (Gaut) & Johan Groenewald (Vrystaat / Free State..

jislike. How can you not know your national icons in Jukskei..??!

That's like a cultural crime

Hehe. Wonder if Jukskei SA is achieving their transformation targets?

Yes

A warning will be the appropriate sanction :ph34r:

Or we must be left alone on whatever we post wherever about whatever, pics incl! Soos ons beloved pages that went missing!! Then only will we let this "slip up" pass and only on a once off for admin. [emoji87] [emoji85] [emoji102]

This really does need to be celebrated. He is not just our most successful cyclist but most likely one of our all time most successful sportsman.

Perhaps if golf was an actual sport rather than a game Gary Player could compete for the title but since it isn't he can't.

If I were a golfer I might well have been offended.

So I suppose it's a good thing that I'm NOT a golfer!

Couldn't agree more! Greg is an amazing sportsman and an even better ambassador for our country!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Hehe. Wonder if Jukskei SA is achieving their transformation targets?

What are transformation? I are not understanding!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

BREAKING NEWS: Fikile Mbulula has instructed Jukskei SA that it is not permitted to bid for any international events...

Oom Flip must be kakking himself...

Hehe. Wonder if Jukskei SA is achieving their transformation targets?

There are no lucrative sponsors involved ,so no chance for corruption from the administrators 

I watched the replay on Red Bull TV. There were serious wipe outs after Greg chasing his time. His run was supremely smooth, what a pro.

Once you see how not to do it ,you realize how good the winners of these events are and especially Greg that has been at it for more than 15 years without serious injuries that are often career ending 

Once you see how not to do it ,you realize how good the winners of these events are and especially Greg that has been at it for more than 15 years without serious injuries that are often career ending 

Hell, he even managed a podium once after dislocating his shoulder halfway through a run! 

Hell, he even managed a podium once after dislocating his shoulder halfway through a run! 

and guess at which venue he did that? ;)

Article from 2014, but still such a good read about Greg and his life racing downhill.

Edited by Capricorn

Greg Minnaar is a home grown legend and he is my daughter in laws cousin so I am almost related to a legend!!! :clap:  :clap:  :whistling:

I know the mother of the guy whose half-brother is married to Greg's sister... Hahahaha!

I have been lucky to have run into Greg a couple of times over the years, the first meeting being the fan evening ahead of the 2009 world cup in PMB. Kranswurm will remember that. 

Edited by Tumbleweed