Pure Savage

Anyone near to Pinelands have a tie rod end puller/breaking tool to lend me today. Quite a small size ball joint from beetle steering. Ta

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Question on general hazardous waste materials like oil, thinners, dirty petrol etc.

Where do you guys dispose of that stuff? 

Question on general hazardous waste materials like oil, thinners, dirty petrol etc.

I use a sumpie and the service place near my house has an oil collection thing. Just ask around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I can get A 14 pin audio connecter for 2009 suzuki

Do you have a sample or picture of the plug. Might have something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.rosefoundation.org.za

Lots of drop off sites all over the country.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

www.rosefoundation.org.za

Lots of drop off sites all over the country.

Yes, most municipal dump sites will have a container where you can go deposit the oil etc. as do motor workshops.

The rose foundation will only collect if you have or generate a significant volume though - 1000 litres and up, we enquired once for our engineering workshop, but we didn't really have the oil volumes so they would not collect.

So in the end we just stored it ourselves in a 44 gallon drum and every few months dropped it off at the municipal site close to us.    

Yes, most municipal dump sites will have a container where you can go deposit the oil etc. as do motor workshops.

The rose foundation will only collect if you have or generate a significant volume though - 1000 litres and up, we enquired once for our engineering workshop, but we didn't really have the oil volumes so they would not collect.

So in the end we just stored it ourselves in a 44 gallon drum and every few months dropped it off at the municipal site close to us.

Yup those are ROSE foundation drop of points.

• 4 months later...

Anyone near to Pinelands have a tie rod end puller/breaking tool to lend me today. Quite a small size ball joint from beetle steering. Ta

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have one . My workshop is in Ottery. 0823896321 Kevin

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk

I have one . My workshop is in Ottery. 0823896321 Kevin

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk

Hmm I am sure he got the job sorted already. The message was posted in June last year ;)

My nearest garden center in woodmead

I had a Q7 for a short while (2013) and almost bought a Touareg before that (2010).

The interiors were too weird. But nice vehicles.

Yah, I am a big Audi fan, also had a Q7 but the earlier 2011 model, I liked it never had any issues. My wife had a Q5, but thought it was a bit bulky for her, never had any problems though.