[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic

Frosty

I was racing in VB. I am near sure I saw someone in this kit as we passed him(similar to Roberto's kit). I was still wondering if the VC guys only did 103km. This was on the section coming back towards Carnival City into the headwind.

Edited by Scalpel

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have said - the podium have confirmed he wasn't there.

I have video footage but it doesn't show Gary and Dirk crossing the line - I have asked for it.

Cycle Nation photos shows Attie crossing the line with a tandem in front of him - the same as the video.

I now want the officials to provide the answers (their video footage too) before an official statement from the race organisers.

It's totally behind me why someone would cheat. Is the money or what ever price there is in the vets race really that big?

he he..... this is soooo funny!!!!!! I mean with tears in my eyes...... why, why, why? Not like you make a living out of cycling right!!!!!!!

​No pills for stupid fellas :thumbdown: 

​Bwahahahahahahahahahaha - "het Mohammed al gery?" :whistling: 

I was in VA , I passed him close to the Macsteel water point ,thought to myself VC has not yet passed me . . .  later when VC came past he was in the group . . .  3 km from finish 

lets clear that up aswell , i passed someone with similar kit and with VC number . . . 

As I have said - the podium have confirmed he wasn't there.

I have video footage but it doesn't show Gary and Dirk crossing the line - I have asked for it.

Cycle Nation photos shows Attie crossing the line with a tandem in front of him - the same as the video.

I now want the officials to provide the answers (their video footage too) before an official statement from the race organisers.

Check on Actionphoto for pics of Gary and Dirk crossing the line. Unidentified images, Finish and set time slider to 9:20.

Check on Actionphoto for pics of Gary and Dirk crossing the line. Unidentified images, Finish and set time slider to 9:20.

not as conclusive as the CN photos and the video.

Gary and Dirk were about 40s ahead of the rest.

that's why I edited my post - he wasn't in the photo

Also doesn't show on Cycle Nation's gallery. According to Racetec, he crossed the line 4 seconds ahead of Attie.

The plot thickens... watch this space.

CSA owe me two explanations for results - I will be back.

The actual results and Racetec does not always ties up.  At the Satellite I was about 3-4 sec ahead of a team mate, but Racetec had him a sec ahead of me.

It's totally behind me why someone would cheat. Is the money or what ever price there is in the vets race really that big?

Because he is a cheating pooosss and some people are just poooossses

He probably cheats on his taxes too. Lexx, soek em!

Edited by Patchelicious

So what does this guy do, start and stop then take a car to 3/4 of fhe way and then cycle through to the end? Do you think he celebrates at the end for such "victories"?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

So what does this guy do, start and stop then take a car to 3/4 of fhe way and then cycle through to the end? Do you think he celebrates at the end for such "victories"?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

From the other thread:

"His preferred method of cheating was dropping off the racing bunch (or simply just getting dropped) and then getting his mates to pick him up in a bakkie to be transported to a convenient place closer to the finish where he could sneak back into the bunch. Other stunts this guy pulled was to take the short route options on races, faking mechanicals for the grace lap on crits, swapping jerseys in crits and so on."

Go have a read

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/150014-another-adverse-analytical-finding/page-4