Thank you Rapide

Edge540

Awesome service and great guys to deal with. Enjoying my new 780mm bar and stem combo...????

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne is just awesome. I returned some goods and no hassle at all. I could of taken the refund, but chose to get some other stuff instead. Cant wait for a bigger variety from them.

is it safe to say that Rapide is locally manufactured..?

No, white lable stuff from the east. Good value and good service.

How is it Wayne can offer such impressive service and others can't?  Even the bigger suppliers fail dismally.  

Just because of this I will support Rapide first.  

I am prepared to pay for service like this because you always know you are getting the best trustworthy service.

How is it Wayne can offer such impressive service and others can't?  Even the bigger suppliers fail dismally.  

Just because of this I will support Rapide first.  

I am prepared to pay for service like this because you always know you are getting the best trustworthy service.

Gold nugget question.....go dig! 

Looking to upgrade the cockpit - new bar, stem, saddle and dropper post. Rapide is my first choice. Reviews for the Rapide bars, stem and saddle seem to be very, very positive, but haven't found much on the dropper post. Anybody have one that can share their thoughts? 

Looking to upgrade the cockpit - new bar, stem, saddle and dropper post. Rapide is my first choice. Reviews for the Rapide bars, stem and saddle seem to be very, very positive, but haven't found much on the dropper post. Anybody have one that can share their thoughts? 

I know the bars and saddle are good, have not tried their dropper though.

No, white lable stuff from the east. Good value and good service.

As far as I know Wayne specs the design of most of the Rapide items, and just outsources the manufacturing. So definitely not white label if that's the case. Could be wrong, but I recall that from when I met him.

• 2 months later...

Just to add my praises to Wayne. First time buying from him, and definitely won't be the last. Wayne responded to all my emails and queries within minutes. Ordered the saddle late Wednesday night, and arrived 9am Friday morning.

Excellent service, and the saddle looks like great value. Just need to go test it out now.

Another thumbs up to rapide. Using their oval 34T chainring. Was delivered to Polokwane within 24h of order. Done a number of races as well as my first 100km this last weekend. Commute 30km at least 4 times a week and still going strong.

I did a 1 x 10 conversion late last year - Bought a 34t Oval, Sunrace cassette, chainring spacers  and 10sp chain. Arrived the next day. Winner. Did the conversion myself - easy.

Lost a chainring bolt a month ago, ordered new chainring bolts and spacers two weeks ago, again, arrived the next day. Replaced them with ease but clearly fuckedsomething up as they fell out 2 days later. Anyway, mentioned it to Wayne and next thing, there was a new set on the way at no cost. More of winning

When the time comes - saddle, wheels and other parts will go the Rapide way

• 2 months later...

Once again blown away by the service received from Rapide!! Massive thank you to Wayne!

Placed you under tremendous pressure, where I needed delivery within 24 hours, my apologies for that but thank you for the awesome service!!

From order placed to order out for delivery in less than 12 hours! EPIC indeed!!