[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I just went onto the tour site and entered. I didn't apply or receive an email, or anything.

Are entries just open as normal then?

So, I just went onto the tour site and entered. I didn't apply or receive an email, or anything.

System glitch? 

Looks like it....

Maybe they realised that it does not make sense to have people "apply" to throw money at you. Its not like the over subscription can be too big an issue, when about 10k people register, but don't rock up on the big day.

Anyway, I've Registered, paid, booked an orange bird, and accom.

To do.

Book car, book bike transport, train & lose weight. Wish the last 2 were as easy as the first 2.

Got entries. Decided not to do the ride anymore. That's 2 more entries becoming available after 1pm tomorrow

eer I forgot to do the preliminary thing. Oh well.

Got a sms yesterday to tell me there are 600 entires up for grabs this morning. 9am logged in, entered, got the cofirmation mail to say i'm under consideration, 5 mins later get a mail, I'm successful , please pay by 16:00. Done deal.

Edited by Starvin' Marvin

• 1 month later...

Quick question regarding seeding.

I am in the Western Cape and currently cant make stellenbosch cycle tour or one tonner due to other commitments.

Will the 99er 2017 count towards Argus seeding for 2017 or only for Argus 2018.

I have a feeling its the latter however I thought I would just double check. 

Latter. Only for 2018. By then they have usually started sending out the seedings I believe.

Cheers man