[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

Hmm I am still waiting for the "where to pay" email, is there a general link or individual link per invite?

Ok signed up and paid :clap:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So am I. Want to pay and get it done, but haven't received the link yet.

I just used the link on the previous post, and it worked perfectly

I just used the link on the previous post, and it worked perfectly

So did I and it worked fine, the Hub is definitely not asleep! So, done and paid for the whole of team DJR.

did you get this mail 

We are pleased to advise that your entry application for the Cape Town Cycle Tour 2017 has been successful. Congratulations!

Please click here to access the entry process, this will allow you to complete and pay for your entry. This opportunity to enter is not transferable.

Thanks for the link. Paid. Woop woop!

Thanks for the link. Paid. Woop woop!

Something weird going on with confirmation e-mails and where to pay e-mails. Keep checking my spam folder and haven't received anything. However used the link and paid. So I guess it is save to say I secured an entry.

Entry confirmed..

Next step is to plan the weekend

Solo ride from Jhb ?

Lads weekend?

This year was a romantic weekend for two, next year will be the total opposite

Sigh

If I can't get in. Will take my R510 entry put it into fuel for my GS and head to the Baviaans or to Sani Pass and into Lesotho.

Sorted. I am in the middle of a move, so my friends decided to sponsor my entry fee - now I need to wear a cycling kit will all their faces on it... :') Anyone any ideas for an affordable cycling kit printer? TIA. 

I got mine before 2 and my son just got his .. still waiting for my other sons email ...

we not slaapstad for nothing .... :whistling:

Just add all your sons to your entry when you pay for it.  That is what I did. Went through fine.

See this from the mail I got:

Thank you! Your payment was successful and you are now entered.

Your reference number is: WEB_13****** .

If payment covered more than one person, all are now entered.

Please contact us at 087 820 7223 or info@cycletour.co.za if you have any queries, and provide the reference number.

Edited by Moridin

Paid.

Any advice on the best way to get your bike down to the race from GP?

I plan to use Kulula for the flight down but I cringe when I think about how those baggage handlers will abuse a bike.. :blink:

Paid.

Any advice on the best way to get your bike down to the race from GP?

I plan to use Kulula for the flight down but I cringe when I think about how those baggage handlers will abuse a bike.. :blink:

I fly down every year and touch wood have never had an issue. I just use a decent box and pack it nicely with foam inside.

I fly down every year and touch wood have never had an issue. I just use a decent box and pack it nicely with foam inside.

Where does one acquire a "decent box"? LBS?