Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Thanks yes I got my financial advisor to complete the form.

Sitting on 263 right now, waiting for next month for my momentum product points to add more points.

Healthy Heart score:100

Financial Advisor review:100

Questionnaires: 60

Active days: 3

Got the app and activated safety dayz, did not drive around though, so hope my safety dayz allocate next week for non-traveling safety dayz.

It will be great if PPA/WP can work with Momentum to get more elite road races on there, even if is just 2 points per race.

Good stuff.. don't forget the vehicle safety check at Tiger wheel and Tyre.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Active rewards have just disappeared , and didn't get one for last week .

Anyone else have the same problem ??

My Active rewards have just disappeared , and didn't get one for last week .

Anyone else have the same problem ??

Cyril announced it last night that he was revoking them.

Hi hubbers. Got multiplier for free from work. Have been on diamond on vitality for many years so know the system well, mutiplier not so much. Based on research I realised i will need to add one more product to make it reallly worth it - already have one product with momentum.

My Q - if I want to add a “will” through momentum and make my executor an external party - will I still get my points for my will or must I make momentum my executor in order to get points for it? Hooefully someone can clarify here.

Thanks

Regards

Hi hubbers. Got multiplier for free from work. Have been on diamond on vitality for many years so know the system well, mutiplier not so much. Based on research I realised i will need to add one more product to make it reallly worth it - already have one product with momentum.

My Q - if I want to add a “will” through momentum and make my executor an external party - will I still get my points for my will or must I make momentum my executor in order to get points for it? Hooefully someone can clarify here.

Thanks

Regards

I did my will through my Momentum advisor with him as witness but through Capital Legacy and I don't get any points for it.

Thanks

Regards

Hi in order to get the Multiply points for Will through Momentum it must be kept at Momentum for safe keeping and the annual custody fee needs to be debited.. so you may appoint anyone you chose... I can double check if you want.

I did my will through my Momentum advisor with him as witness but through Capital Legacy and I don't get any points for it.

Yeah its about the safe keeping at Momentum and the annual custody fee that Momentum collect.

Hi in order to get the Multiply points for Will through Momentum it must be kept at Momentum for safe keeping and the annual custody fee needs to be debited.. so you may appoint anyone you chose... I can double check if you want.

Yes plz, that will be great. I dont mind the annual custody fee tbh. The advisor on more than one occasion mentioned no points if momentum is not the executor so would really be helpful if someone can confirm.

Thanks in advance.

Yes plz, that will be great. I dont mind the annual custody fee tbh. The advisor on more than one occasion mentioned no points if momentum is not the executor so would really be helpful if someone can confirm.

Thanks in advance.

Will makes sure they sometimes change things around but wil get it on black and white for you either way..

Will makes sure they sometimes change things around but wil get it on black and white for you either way..

Thanks Gen. Tried getting in contact with someone else at momentum but still waiting for that call (not gonna happen) so appreciate the effort.

Thanks Gen. Tried getting in contact with someone else at momentum but still waiting for that call (not gonna happen) so appreciate the effort.

If you struggle contact client services via Multiply WhatsApp +27 86 188 6600 obviously during office hours.

The Will drawn up through Momentum just needs to be held at Momentum for safe keeping and a debit order in place for the annual fee for you to get points

Three people have confirmed this much

The Will drawn up through Momentum just needs to be held at Momentum for safe keeping and a debit order in place for the annual fee for you to get points

Three people have confirmed this much

Thanks Gen. Apreciate it.