Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it again a new year with AGAIN safe day app issues, or is it just myself and my wife's non-travelling safe days that are not recording?   The travelling safe days does... 

Is it again a new year with AGAIN safe day app issues, or is it just myself and my wife's non-travelling safe days that are not recording?   The travelling safe days does... 

My Safe dayz only started working last week(the 9th). 1st till the 8th regardless of what I did for the day it just says unable the calculate your daily score at this time. I had a safe day on the 31st Dec so it only started giving issues on the 1st Jan.

It's happened to me on a few occasions. I pop them a mail to let them know and usually get a response back saying they are aware of the issue and Safe Days will be offered retrospectively, etc...

Usually is resolved and I do get my days allocated.

Right now I am getting my Safe Days, so no issue my side.

The company med aid is through momentum, i therefore qualify to join.

I only have med aid though momentum, is it worth joining ?

The way I see it I'll only get the max 280 points for the health stuff.

You need to look at what you want out of multiply. With only health you will probably stay on the lowest level(so the discount will be very little). There is a lot I don't use but just the discounts on insurance for me FAR outweighs the monthly premium, the voucher discounts is just a bonus. I have been on private club for a few years now and luckily don't struggle to get enough points.

With one product you can get to gold relatively easy but you have to commit to doing everything to earn points.. as LWB said it depends on what you want out of it. Edited by Gen

789 points as of now and I haven't had to go out of my way yet. This is having cover, safe dayz, active dayz and some of the online questionnaires(financial and physical wellness). Will take photos of fire extinguisher, alarm, burglar bars etc this weekend and then do the safety questionnaire.

post-58906-0-40027500-1611647696_thumb.png

789 points as of now and I haven't had to go out of my way yet. This is having cover, safe dayz, active dayz and some of the online questionnaires(financial and physical wellness). Will take photos of fire extinguisher, alarm, burglar bars etc this weekend and then do the safety questionnaire.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Nicely done. I have one client that is also very proactive and has already done everything he needed to..now its just safe days, active dayz and once he can submit tax[emoji106]

Nicely done. I have one client that is also very proactive and has already done everything he needed to..now its just safe days, active dayz and once he can submit tax[emoji106]

If I was able to carry over points from last year I would have 1k already(ended up on over 1800). I only did my fitness test in Dec so don't need to do it for a while but I am thinking of just doing it again soon to get it over and done with. Also I am not too unfit at the moment and got level 5 without really breaking a sweat so thinking of striking while the iron is hot :D . Still need to do my annual review with my FA. 

I didn't really read the new points system when it got mailed to me many times but when I checked my points now I saw I didn't have any for having money in my multiply card so looked at the new structure and I see I will only get the points if I put an extra R500 a month into the card. Not really sure I will go and do that. Will see if I need the points around mid year.

If I was able to carry over points from last year I would have 1k already(ended up on over 1800). I only did my fitness test in Dec so don't need to do it for a while but I am thinking of just doing it again soon to get it over and done with. Also I am not too unfit at the moment and got level 5 without really breaking a sweat so thinking of striking while the iron is hot :D . Still need to do my annual review with my FA.

I didn't really read the new points system when it got mailed to me many times but when I checked my points now I saw I didn't have any for having money in my multiply card so looked at the new structure and I see I will only get the points if I put an extra R500 a month into the card. Not really sure I will go and do that. Will see if I need the points around mid year.

Ja I hate that they took away carry-over points some years back..it made it a bit easier...[emoji17]

Yeah I see the points has been juggled quite a bit and it is going to be a challenge again this year.    

Get cover points max reduced with 320 points, I myself loose out on more than 200 points just here.

Tax tim/practitioner gone...

Question on the unlocking of more safe days and active days.

In the past this was capped together with other limits, so what happened was that even if I unlocked more active days for example with my elite event, it did not earn me more active days as it was capped due to more points under financial already reaching the max for example.   Is this different this year in that I can count on those 160 active days points and the 60 safe days points if you do the fitness assessment and the tiger wheel assessment or is there a cap/small print on these again this year? 

Secondly, I obviously need to do this before I can earn the extra active/safe days.  For example I earn my safe days from now till lets say april to reach the max of 160 for the family.   Then I continue doing safe days but don't earn anything until I go to tiger wheel.   Then after the Tiger visit I will only earn that extra safe days after the assessment, they wont allocate points now for the safe days done since the max until the Tiger assessment?   In other words you will have to do the fitness and Tiger assessments early enough in the year to leave enough days to earn the extra days before year end as well, I can't do my fitness assessment in November like this year? 

Then on the Multiply money...

Firstly do I understand it correctly that you need to pay in an additional R500 each month above the balance that already has to be R2000/R5000/R10000?    IOW lets say R2000 balance + R500 x 12 = R8,000 at least for the year.

Then how do you get that money out again, is the only way swiping the credit card at places other than Clicks or Dischem or can you draw/transfer the money out of the savings wallet again? 

Yeah I see the points has been juggled quite a bit and it is going to be a challenge again this year.    

Get cover points max reduced with 320 points, I myself loose out on more than 200 points just here.

Tax tim/practitioner gone...

Question on the unlocking of more safe days and active days.

In the past this was capped together with other limits, so what happened was that even if I unlocked more active days for example with my elite event, it did not earn me more active days as it was capped due to more points under financial already reaching the max for example.   Is this different this year in that I can count on those 160 active days points and the 60 safe days points if you do the fitness assessment and the tiger wheel assessment or is there a cap/small print on these again this year? 

Secondly, I obviously need to do this before I can earn the extra active/safe days.  For example I earn my safe days from now till lets say april to reach the max of 160 for the family.   Then I continue doing safe days but don't earn anything until I go to tiger wheel.   Then after the Tiger visit I will only earn that extra safe days after the assessment, they wont allocate points now for the safe days done since the max until the Tiger assessment?   In other words you will have to do the fitness and Tiger assessments early enough in the year to leave enough days to earn the extra days before year end as well, I can't do my fitness assessment in November like this year? 

Then on the Multiply money...

Firstly do I understand it correctly that you need to pay in an additional R500 each month above the balance that already has to be R2000/R5000/R10000?    IOW lets say R2000 balance + R500 x 12 = R8,000 at least for the year. 

This is how I understand it. Previously you didn't need to deposit R500, simply having the R2000 was enough for the 5 points per month.

Then how do you get that money out again, is the only way swiping the credit card at places other than Clicks or Dischem or can you draw/transfer the money out of the savings wallet again?

I know my folks use their card at the vet so all the dogs stuff at the vet is paid for from that card. But otherwise I would also like to know. Do I need to keep that R 500 in after depositing it. EG: can I deposit R500 on the 1st January(obviously would have had R2000 in there already) then on the 2nd January I go to dischem and spend R500 therefore my balance is back to R2000. Then 1st February I deposit R 500 and so on. This is the way I understand it.

Also, my folks have extra money put into the card via health saver or something like that. Wonder if that counts as the R500 deposit.

See my response in bold.

According to the lady I spoke to at Multiply that cap is still there between the three sections.  

240/480 points across the three sections.  So if I earn the max active days, safe days and multiply money savings, then you hit that cap, 160+160+160 = 480 for the family.

So obviously if I go and do the fitness assessment I will not get points for that, as that is grouped with safe days and I reached the cap.

But now that fitness assessment unlocks more safe days, but I won't earn points for that as I reached the above 480 max.   How de heck does that makes sense???

It is not grouped/bracketed with the above mentioned things if you look at the guide, the lines there.  So why put it in there, I cannot see the reasoning and the calculations working here! 

For example, in the 2019 points guide on the last page they addressed this max, but there is nothing in the 2021 guide about it, so what is it then? 

Edited by Jackes

I spent some time reading this thread, not everything, but most of the last few months’ worth of conversation. This sounds much like the Discovery thread:

lots of complaints that the systems doesn’t work for them;

The ones a full basket are getting better returns that those not;

The rewards are not so great anymore.

Quite funny, made my day.

I spent some time reading this thread, not everything, but most of the last few months’ worth of conversation. This sounds much like the Discovery thread:

lots of complaints that the systems doesn’t work for them;

The ones a full basket are getting better returns that those not;

The rewards are not so great anymore.

Quite funny, made my day.

yeah the more i look into it the more it looks like I'll be in the same position as I was with vitality. Bottom of the ladder and spending more on it than what I'm getting back.