Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Has anybody been able to import SARS data into tax tim?   I'm on the third persons profile that does not import the Sars data automatically, it just says the server is very slow and whatever.   Tax tim is really a bit of a pain and to load all the details manually is a bit more of a pain!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I see we have to go for a fitness assessment now. I haven't done one for many years, my active dayz have been good enough.

I got this email a few days ago.

post-58906-0-49784700-1601374309_thumb.png

Moving the goalposts again......

Yes they are and I am not happy and neither are our clients and there is a big fight coming.

• 1 month later...

Finally reached Private Club this year.

Like Jackes said, with the new mandatory fitness assessment, they try and make it harder each year. Luckily my wife and I, are both in good shape so to get a level 5 fitness results, will be straight forward. But still does not make it right. 

Must say I still get good value for being on private club, with CWC and Cyclelab onboard

Finally reached Private Club this year.

Like Jackes said, with the new mandatory fitness assessment, they try and make it harder each year. Luckily my wife and I, are both in good shape so to get a level 5 fitness results, will be straight forward. But still does not make it right.

Must say I still get good value for being on private club, with CWC and Cyclelab onboard

Good job

Have that fitness assessment done before the end of 2020..

Good job

Have that fitness assessment done before the end of 2020..

Is it before end 2020 or before 15/01/2021, I read it as 15/01/2021?

Anybody that has done it, what does in require you to do? 

I guess ours is going to be a bit tricky after we were in some of the best shape of our lives more than a month ago and then covid struck.  Since then we barely idle on the doctors recommendation to make sure we don't do any damage to the heart etc.     My 71 year old normally fit mother is also in the same boat, so hopefully their fit is less then I normally rate as fit.

Like with this fitness assessment nonsense.  Yes I know there is people that cheats it.  Yes you can cheat 10,000 steps a day, but how do you cheat 300 calories per activity?  Comrades = 1 active day....   Why do someone like me that run all my active days (calories) also has to do the fitness test now.   That after they moved their focus from customer health to selling more products the last few years.

I still have more than enough benefits from Multiply, but it is clear that they make it more difficult each year and the benefits gets less and less each year (Takelot and Edgars in the past year as well).

I really hope they do not continue on this shafting the client path in the future, it is all about their products these days...

Rant off

Edited by Jackes

Is it before end 2020 or before 15/01/2021, I read it as 15/01/2021?

Anybody that has done it, what does in require you to do? 

I guess ours is going to be a bit tricky after we were in some of the best shape of our lives more than a month ago and then covid struck.  Since then we barely idle on the doctors recommendation to make sure we don't do any damage to the heart etc.     My 71 year old normally fit mother is also in the same boat, so hopefully their fit is less then I normally rate as fit.

Like with this fitness assessment nonsense.  Yes I know there is people that cheats it.  Yes you can cheat 10,000 steps a day, but how do you cheat 300 calories per activity?  Comrades = 1 active day....   Why do someone like me that run all my active days (calories) also has to do the fitness test now.   That after they moved their focus from customer health to selling more products the last few years.

I still have more than enough benefits from Multiply, but it is clear that they make it more difficult each year and the benefits gets less and less each year (Takelot and Edgars in the past year as well).

I really hope they do not continue on this shafting the client path in the future, it is all about their products these days...

Rant off

I can't agree with you more. I have no issue getting 16 active days with just the 300 calorie activity but I also walk a lot so I very rarely miss 2 or 3 days a month with active days via the 10k steps but ja it is easy to jippo the steps. They should look into it and if you active via calories then allow us to skip the fitness test. I am not worried about the test itself at all but it is a schlep for me. I need to take leave to go and do it.

WRT to the benefits, I was super cross about takealot because the replacement(loot) is not the same. Edgars-I suppose they didn't want to take the risk with them possible closing down but ja we bought a lot of kids clothes for super cheap. 

Adding makro, initially I was like that means nothing to me but I have already maxed out my limit at makro for the year. I bought a laptop, tv and the rest was all groceries. So I am actually happy about the makro option.

I still get a large discount on all my insurances so I need to take that into account but I do feel in the last few years it has become less of a good deal for me.

Also add to it the R400/R500 x 2 Adults, for the test that you now have to pay out of your own pocket!   :angry:

II am not worried about the test itself at all but it is a schlep for me.

Yes, there is still a few benefits like Makro, online shopping (garmins etc), but the only benefit almost remaining is the discounts on life insurance, which is huge.  For that reason I cannot move away, but yes, the benefits is getting less and less and the costs are getting more and more each year! 

What does the fitness assessment require and I presume it is structured for different age groups obviously?

Edited by Jackes

Also add to it the R400/R500 x 2 Adults, for the test that you now have to pay out of your own pocket!   :angry:

Yes, there is still a few benefits like Makro, online shopping (garmins etc), but the only benefit almost remaining is the discounts on life insurance, which is huge.  For that reason I cannot move away, but yes, the benefits is getting less and less and the costs are getting more and more each year! 

What does the fitness assessment require and I presume it is structured for different age groups obviously?

You sure we have to pay? The mail my advisor sent said it's free.

EDIT: Ok I see it says he will pay for it as a service to his clients. LEKKER!!!!!!

Edited by Long Wheel Base

You sure we have to pay? The mail my advisor sent said it's free.

EDIT: Ok I see it says he will pay for it as a service to his clients. LEKKER!!!!!!

Bloody hell, it seems I have to make a phone call to my advisor!   I must admit you are the first I hear of, everyone I know of have to pay it out of our own pockets. 

Bloody hell, it seems I have to make a phone call to my advisor!   I must admit you are the first I hear of, everyone I know of have to pay it out of our own pockets. 

post-58906-0-08638400-1605091318_thumb.png

Hi All

Apologies if this has been answered already but hoping I can get guidance on this one.

I am at Private club (happily getting good discount on my life policies etc. and saving $$$ at CWC).

I did one of the "new" fitness tests around July this year.

From some of the posts here it looks like the recommendation is to get another one done before the end of the year? Have I missed something?

If I don't do this will I loose my current healthy heart status?

Thanks!

Mike