Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Me too not that I’ve used one of their dumb vouchers. 

Would not say it's dumb, but I also have 4 vouchers that I have not used and two of them expired. It's free, so use it or don't use it

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would not say it's dumb, but I also have 4 vouchers that I have not used and two of them expired. It's free, so use it or don't use it

So what’s the point of giving rewards that are of no value to many of us. Perhaps they should be trying to stay relevant

Edited by Mike Bike

So what’s the point of giving rewards that are of no value to many of us. 

Give the coffee to a homeless person, he will value it and then maybe you too. Don't make to much of it.

I read somewhere that they plan to expand the benefits, lets hope it is something lekker. BUT I still feel they should give an option to donate our "winnings". I would gladly donate it every week. 

I had basically been off coffee from 4th December till Jan. Finally bought coffee for the house again yesterday after been using the Wimpy free coffee once a week. Also been alcohol free since Jan - trying to have a clean drinking diet - unfortunately my Health insurance company corrupted me to change that! :mellow: :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody received their Healthreturns as yet or is this month late again? 

I got a SMS last week saying it is late again and they working on a solution to the problem.

I honestly cant be bothered to get a wimpy Coffee, I'll drive straight past a Wimpy and go get a Seattle Coffee.

Must say I'm really frustrated with this Multiply Money App and cashbacks rewards. We as a family stopped getting cashbacks at Pick & Pay and Clicks from the 20th of Feb. The app is not working and only shows transactions to the 6th of Feb.

Now I must send them proof of receipts for all the transactions we did not received cashbacks from. Most of the slips is in the trash. For the life of me I can't understand how such a big company can't get their things in order :cursing:

Must say I'm really frustrated with this Multiply Money App and cashbacks rewards. We as a family stopped getting cashbacks at Pick & Pay and Clicks from the 20th of Feb. The app is not working and only shows transactions to the 6th of Feb.

Now I must send them proof of receipts for all the transactions we did not received cashbacks from. Most of the slips is in the trash. For the life of me I can't understand how such a big company can't get their things in order :cursing:

It is very frustrating atm.

Mine has not showed transactions since end of Jan - but I have noticed my wallet has more money since then. So think its registering the transaction in cash but not enabling one to check all transactions are showing.

My Gym activities have not registered at all this week - Am I the only one with this problem?

Mine has not showed transactions since end of Jan - but I have noticed my wallet has more money since then. So think its registering the transaction in cash but not enabling one to check all transactions are showing.

My Gym activities have not registered at all this week - Am I the only one with this problem?

Just chatted with momentum:

"Hi Peter, the gym visits are delayed for this week, we are waiting for the file. Please contact Multiply Money on 0860 11 11 83 or MultiplyMoney@multiply.co.za for assistance"

As for money app:

"Please contact Multiply Money on 0860 11 11 83 or MultiplyMoney@multiply.co.za for assistance with the Money app query."

Edited by Icycling

Has Momentum changed the fitness assessment rules?

Previously, if you had your 16 active days every month for 6 months(I think, possibly 12 months) then you never needed to go for a fitness assessment. I haven't done a fitness assessment for many years and I have been green all the way but now when I log onto the site it tells me my assessment is due.

I am getting a bit gatvol of all these changes. Very few, if any of the changes are benefiting me. Ja sure everyone is different but I have looked at loot and they pretty useless compared to takealot(my requirements from takealot were lots of nappies and pet food so i am not asking a lot).

Now if I need to go for a fitness assesment then it means time off work and organizing for my wife to go as well and it is a schlep with all the kids. A few years back Momentum and multiply was plain sailing for me, now I find it is becoming a 3rd job.

Has Momentum changed the fitness assessment rules?

Previously, if you had your 16 active days every month for 6 months(I think, possibly 12 months) then you never needed to go for a fitness assessment. I haven't done a fitness assessment for many years and I have been green all the way but now when I log onto the site it tells me my assessment is due.

I am getting a bit gatvol of all these changes. Very few, if any of the changes are benefiting me. Ja sure everyone is different but I have looked at loot and they pretty useless compared to takealot(my requirements from takealot were lots of nappies and pet food so i am not asking a lot).

Now if I need to go for a fitness assesment then it means time off work and organizing for my wife to go as well and it is a schlep with all the kids. A few years back Momentum and multiply was plain sailing for me, now I find it is becoming a 3rd job.

You don't have to go for a fitness assessment to receive your discounts, only if you are perhaps concerned that you don't reach your active dayz targets.