Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

You don't have to go for a fitness assessment to receive your discounts, only if you are perhaps concerned that you don't reach your active dayz targets.

Thanks, Gen. That is good news. A bad month means I miss 2 maybe 3 days so I am not concerned at all.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to go for a fitness assessment to receive your discounts, only if you are perhaps concerned that you don't reach your active dayz targets.

I recall my broker saying you get bigger discounts for doing the fitness assessment - I am not sure if I am correct.

I recall my broker saying you get bigger discounts for doing the fitness assessment - I am not sure if I am correct.

You get points for going for your fitness assessment.

healthy heart + active dayz/fitness assessment + status = discounts

c7158cc9d4a33664aa9d0fc1a034658d.jpg

Edited by Gen

You get points for going for your fitness assessment.

healthy heart + active dayz/fitness assessment + status = discounts

c7158cc9d4a33664aa9d0fc1a034658d.jpg

Hi Gen

Just wanting to check if you can still buy a fitness device from the Online Shop and then claim it back from your Health Saver?

With all these changes, you never know...

Has Momentum changed the fitness assessment rules?

Previously, if you had your 16 active days every month for 6 months(I think, possibly 12 months) then you never needed to go for a fitness assessment. I haven't done a fitness assessment for many years and I have been green all the way but now when I log onto the site it tells me my assessment is due.

I am getting a bit gatvol of all these changes. Very few, if any of the changes are benefiting me. Ja sure everyone is different but I have looked at loot and they pretty useless compared to takealot(my requirements from takealot were lots of nappies and pet food so i am not asking a lot).

Now if I need to go for a fitness assesment then it means time off work and organizing for my wife to go as well and it is a schlep with all the kids. A few years back Momentum and multiply was plain sailing for me, now I find it is becoming a 3rd job.

Are you sure they are reminding you about a fitness assessment?  Normally they remind you of your health assessment, which you have to do annually.

Are you sure they are reminding you about a fitness assessment?  Normally they remind you of your health assessment, which you have to do annually.

REMINDER - FITNESS TIME!!!

NB – PLEASE CALL ON 011 021 8966 to book your FITNESS ASSESSMENT time slot.

Wealth Creators in Greenstone Office Park is hosting a Fitness Day on Friday the 6th of March 2020.

If you HAVE NOT had a fitness assessment in the last 12 months, please contact us telephonically at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment to book a time slot. 

**Multiply has changed their fitness requirements from every 6 months to once a year**

Managed to link Strava easily but when I click on Polar nothing happens. Anybody know why please?

Was your Polar device linked before? I had to delete all links between my Polar watch / Polar Flow, Multiply and FitVault before being able to re-link it

Was your Polar device linked before? I had to delete all links between my Polar watch / Polar Flow, Multiply and FitVault before being able to re-link it

Thanks. It was linked before.

Will give this a try

REMINDER - FITNESS TIME!!!

NB – PLEASE CALL ON 011 021 8966 to book your FITNESS ASSESSMENT time slot.

Wealth Creators in Greenstone Office Park is hosting a Fitness Day on Friday the 6th of March 2020.

If you HAVE NOT had a fitness assessment in the last 12 months, please contact us telephonically at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment to book a time slot. 

**Multiply has changed their fitness requirements from every 6 months to once a year**

It is not compulsory yes, just an alternative. The requirement change from 6 months to once a year is also an improvement for the guys that does it.

https://www.multiply.co.za/engaged/health/fitness-assessment

A Multiply fitness assessment is an alternative to getting Active Dayz™ - useful for members who live an active lifestyle but are unable to track it.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone get this email?

I have re linked my devices and a while before they sent me this mail.......

We've noticed that you haven't relinked your device. You may miss out on rewards if you don’t relink before 31 March 2020.

We've upgraded our system to better support the data capturing and recording of your Active DayzTM. This means that you need to relink your device to keep earning Active Dayz.  

Edited by Long Wheel Base

Anyone get this email?

I have re linked my devices and a while before they sent me this mail.......

We've noticed that you haven't relinked your device. You may miss out on rewards if you don’t relink before 31 March 2020.

We've upgraded our system to better support the data capturing and recording of your Active DayzTM. This means that you need to relink your device to keep earning Active Dayz.

Just double check that your devices are linked, if they are, ignore the email.

How is everyone doing points wise? We just hit gold so 1000

We were on 1268 yesterday when I looked. I am still waiting for my health assessment points to be loaded. Did the assessment on Friday at the Momentum wellness day here at work. Just tried logging onto the app now and it won't go in. Tells me there must be a glitch. Website also seems down. I am at least getting the SMS's about my health returns today.