Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

We on 1461 .

Just need a few more active and safe days and Private Club will be done again .

For the little inconvenience of doing a Health assessment , the discount benefits on Myriad alone are well worth it . Never mind Garmin discount and Healthsaver returns ....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a bonus email from Multiply today. You now get 30% discount on New Balance shoes and products. My New Balance shoes just reached the 1000km mark and in the market for new ones. 

Got a bonus email from Multiply today. You now get 30% discount on New Balance shoes and products. My New Balance shoes just reached the 1000km mark and in the market for new ones. 

How much was it previously, 15%?

Wow these Garmin vivofits are RUBBISH.   I know of almost 20 in our family that was buggered, exchanged, buggered again, echanged, buggered - sorry the 12 month warranty is now over, buy a new one....

The latest is my moms Vivofit 4 that she got in Nov last year, sending it back to Garmin now.  

Unfortunately this range works best for her being older than 70, not needing to charge it, easy to download etc, but this is not worth it.  Spending a R1,000 each year and then the trouble of sending it back 2-3 times during that year.

Really Garmin???? 

• 3 weeks later...

I have another question. With us all sitting on our backsides and not driving around safe days aren’t happening. The website says you get a non traveling safe day if you don’t drive however I’ve only received one. Everyone else the same?

I have another question. With us all sitting on our backsides and not driving around safe days aren’t happening. The website says you get a non traveling safe day if you don’t drive however I’ve only received one. Everyone else the same?

I'm the same. Non-travelling safe days not happening from last month already.

I'm the same. Non-travelling safe days not happening from last month already.

There must be a mistake I am getting non traveling safe days.

This was the last communication I received regarding active dayz (before lockdown)..I have requested new info.

Hope you can see the attached document

Edited by Gen

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone notice that Cycle Lab vouchers are back in the online shop?

Yes,if I remember I got a message from Cycle Lab saying vouchers are available, only till 30 April 20

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know of a active days device that is not as RUBBISH as the Garmin Vivofit range?

I need to get another one for my mother as hers had died again, for the can't even recall how many time. Range 1 to the current 4.

I don't even know if I want to look at the Vivosmart or Vivoactive range as I cannot believe that will be any different to the vivofit

The only other option is a watch then which is WAY more expensive and she does not need that.  The vivofit that counts step is perfect for her, but the last one lasted 3 months

Does anybody know of a active days device that is not as RUBBISH as the Garmin Vivofit range?

I need to get another one for my mother as hers had died again, for the can't even recall how many time. Range 1 to the current 4.

I don't even know if I want to look at the Vivosmart or Vivoactive range as I cannot believe that will be any different to the vivofit

The only other option is a watch then which is WAY more expensive and she does not need that. The vivofit that counts step is perfect for her, but the last one lasted 3 months

If she carries her phone with her all or most of the time use the phone health app (s health for android phones )and link to Fit Vault..that is by far the cheapest way to do things.

For Iphone? 

If she carries her phone with her all or most of the time use the phone health app (s health for android phones )and link to Fit Vault..that is by far the cheapest way to do things.