Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another heads up, I had to re register my Momentum card with the Pick & Pay card to get the 12% cash backs. It just stopped working since the 14th of January. 

Have the same problem with  my Dischem card  .

Now I need to go to Dischem to sort it out .

Really getting tired of Multiply and all their technical issues .

Surely if the card was working , they should be able to sort it out .

Points for having cover should be reflecting by now.. pls check if, they aren't, pls send them a mail.

My point also not showing between the 23 Jan and 31 Jan.

Also healthy heart score done last Monday and no point showing. Not to mention Dischem Blood pressure machine has my blood pressure very high yet Biokinetics (for the fitness score) had it relatively normal with in 2 hours - and very similar to what the hospital had it in Nov lat year. But Dischem want to sell blood pressure medication?

Edited by Icycling

My point also not showing between the 23 Jan and 31 Jan.

Also healthy heart score done last Monday and no point showing. Not to mention Dischem Blood pressure machine has my blood pressure very high yet Biokinetics (for the fitness score) had it relatively normal with in 2 hours - and very similar to what the hospital had it in Nov lat year. But Dischem want to sell blood pressure medication?

Which points aren't reflecting between 23-31

Take the Healthy Heary Csore up with Them.. Dischem would've sen you a report..you can email that to Multiply but normally it is automatic unless there was a glitch.

I would suggest going for another Health Assessment if you strongly disagree with the results... perhaps you were stressed on the day..surely you saw the reading?

Edited by Gen

Have the same problem with my Dischem card .

Now I need to go to Dischem to sort it out .

Really getting tired of Multiply and all their technical issues .

Surely if the card was working , they should be able to sort it out .

I am going to run away[emoji85]

Points for having cover should be reflecting by now.. pls check if, they aren't, pls send them a mail.

Yeah, cover points not reflecting. Sent them an email this weekend, with reply below:

"We are receiving data/files from other product houses in batches and points will be allocated accordingly.

The points will be allocated or reflect on your profile by the third weekend of February 2020. 

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused by the delayed process."

So will have to wait until late February for cover points to be loaded.

Pls note that Multiply are currently experiencing technical problems with safe dayz, they are working on it.

That and one cannot validate your safety score either: "This portlet is unavailable"

That and one cannot validate your safety score either: "This portlet is unavailable"

[emoji24]

Received an email from Momentum stating that my discount for my Myriad insurance has been lowered from 60% to 40%, as my average for the past 6 months was below 16. 

Quickly checked my average, and it was 15,9!! Does that not get rounded of to 16?! Luckily I'm in very good shape and will most likely get a fitness level 5 if I do the test.

Received an email from Momentum stating that my discount for my Myriad insurance has been lowered from 60% to 40%, as my average for the past 6 months was below 16.

Quickly checked my average, and it was 15,9!! Does that not get rounded of to 16?! Luckily I'm in very good shape and will most likely get a fitness level 5 if I do the test.

Go back on your active dayz history..

Double check the active dayz for every month from jul-dec 2019.. sometime that average isnt right.

I need to get my apps in order for Tom tom that will not pull through to Multiply directly but only via Strava from the end of this month.   Where in Strava can I see that it pulls from Tom Tom? 

Weekly Wins.

I see the more you do the more you get screwed again?   I'm up to 5 activities per week now to earn a wimpy hot drink... 

Me too - soon it will be 8 in a week!

Ah ok, so that is why I only got my SMS on Thursday last week. 

I haven't bothered to re link my devices(or my wifes). All still working fine and knowing my luck I will go do their re link and then it will stop working. Don't fiddle if it still works!