Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Anyone experience issues with active day not reflecting.

both on zwift and on the road.

I have not been getting active days points since April 2020. My Active Days is showing up (mostly) with no point allocation.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been getting active days points since April 2020. My Active Days is showing up (mostly) with no point allocation.

Double check that your devices are linked.

Maybe you have hit max points?

Think it's 80 for the year.

Double check that your devices are linked.

I have the same problem. Relinked devices. Active days show up, but no points for the month of May. Still have 14 points left to score.

I have the same problem. Relinked devices. Active days show up, but no points for the month of May. Still have 14 points left to score.

I would suggest you pop them a mail..or use the online chat function on the website.

I had to download the FitVault app to register the Active Days. 

Anyone else have a problem going for their yearly health/fitness assessment?

I stay in a small town both Welkom and Bloemfontein are in different districts, in Level 3 I cannot travel outside my district.

Am awaiting a reply from Momentum.

Anyone else have a problem going for their yearly health/fitness assessment?

I stay in a small town both Welkom and Bloemfontein are in different districts, in Level 3 I cannot travel outside my district.

Am awaiting a reply from Momentum.

Does the Dischem in Welkom not have a wellness clinic?

Does the Dischem in Welkom not have a wellness clinic?

I stay in Ladybrand and am not allowed to travel to Welkom or Bloemfontein.

On the momentum site they only have approved places/people in Welkom and Bloemfontein in the Free State.

I stay in Ladybrand and am not allowed to travel to Welkom or Bloemfontein.

On the momentum site they only have approved places/people in Welkom and Bloemfontein in the Free State.

Oh damn sorry I misread your post.

WhatsApp Multiply client contact on 086 188 6600

Maybe they can arrange for a nurse to go out and do your assessment..just note there is a big backlog on medical underwriting so this might not me possible atm..worth a try though.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I just joined Momentum Multiply Premier since I took up some of their products.

Read a couple of posts and understand things changed a little bit since last year. So there are now more "Cash back" points and instead we should have some cash laying around in Momentum Money?

Say I should look to get like 40 points from Multiply Money and 40 from TaxTim.

If I do the car safety check, will this also increase my allowed active days from 80 to 120?

Edit: It seems like it will add and unlock extra safety days. 

What happens when you do an "elite" event. For example, you were on 75/80 points. Do you get for example 10 points and just go to 85/85 or does it become 85/90 or something else ?

Is there still a global limit of 240 points for active + safe + finance? They do not indicate this in the 2020 points guide. 

Edit: Found the page which says the global limit is 240: https://www.multiply.co.za/wps/vanityurl/points-at-a-glace/

Edited by DJTerblanche

where is Gen  :huh:

tired of helping new Momentum peeps  :eek:

haha

I hope Momentum is worth it. Discovery really screwed me over when I bought the 820 + heart rate combo and I thought it will work with device booster since the guys as sportmans warehouse told me yeah right no problem and I thought yeah it should work since they support the 520 + heart rate. I think they updated their list of supported devices a couple of months later. Well I cannot live with such a complicated system where they cannot help you if you forgot to push a button on their app before making a purchase and at the time their website had no info.

where is Gen :huh:

tired of helping new Momentum peeps :eek:

haha

I hope Momentum is worth it. Discovery really screwed me over when I bought the 820 + heart rate combo and I thought it will work with device booster since the guys as sportmans warehouse told me yeah right no problem and I thought yeah it should work since they support the 520 + heart rate. I think they updated their list of supported devices a couple of months later. Well I cannot live with such a complicated system where they cannot help you if you forgot to push a button on their app before making a purchase and at the time their website had no info.

Lol sorry I didn't see the post.. lemme look quickly

Hi, I just joined Momentum Multiply Premier since I took up some of their products.

Read a couple of posts and understand things changed a little bit since last year. So there are now more "Cash back" points and instead we should have some cash laying around in Momentum Money?

Say I should look to get like 40 points from Multiply Money and 40 from TaxTim.

If I do the car safety check, will this also increase my allowed active days from 80 to 120?

Edit: It seems like it will add and unlock extra safety days.

What happens when you do an "elite" event. For example, you were on 75/80 points. Do you get for example 10 points and just go to 85/85 or does it become 85/90 or something else ?

Is there still a global limit of 240 points for active + safe + finance? They do not indicate this in the 2020 points guide.

Edit: Found the page which says the global limit is 240: https://www.multiply.co.za/wps/vanityurl/points-at-a-glace/

There is a handy tool on the website under earn more points (what to do next) it will really help you plan things..and indicate where you stil can earn..

Do as much as you can make sure your advisor does his bit too..those points for the Annual Financial review is a chunk and you need those point..

Elite event = 10 points..

Yes you answered your own question about unlocking more points.. safety check + safe dayz+ questionnaire (don't forget to validate your questionnaire)= unlocks more Safe dayz...the higher your safety score the more points you get for it.

Active days unlock ...questionnaire, Health Assessment, active dayz + Fitness assessment/Elite event unlocks more active dayz.

There is a handy tool on the website under earn more points (what to do next) it will really help you plan things..and indicate where you stil can earn..

Do as much as you can make sure your advisor does his bit too..those points for the Annual Financial review is a chunk and you need those point..

Elite event = 10 points..

Yes you answered your own question about unlocking more points.. safety check + safe dayz+ questionnaire (don't forget to validate your questionnaire)= unlocks more Safe dayz...the higher your safety score the more points you get for it.

Active days unlock ...questionnaire, Health Assessment, active dayz + Fitness assessment/Elite event unlocks more active dayz.

Thanks yes I got my financial advisor to complete the form.

Sitting on 263 right now, waiting for next month for my momentum product points to add more points.

Healthy Heart score:100

Financial Advisor review:100

Questionnaires: 60

Active days: 3

Got the app and activated safety dayz, did not drive around though, so hope my safety dayz allocate next week for non-traveling safety dayz.

It will be great if PPA/WP can work with Momentum to get more elite road races on there, even if is just 2 points per race.