Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

So I actually bought my first woolworths voucher, only to get a cashback of 7.1% instead of the 12% back.  

I queried this and low and behold......  "The pick n pay and woolworths monthly limit is combined. You earn 12% on the first R3,000 spend per month"

These benefits are really getting thin! 

Yes, we learned that as well with the PnP. R3k is half a shop for us at PnP. I have a family multiply membership and we both have smart shopper cards so we going to try swipe both each month and see if it is R3k per card or just as a family.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we learned that as well with the PnP. R3k is half a shop for us at PnP. I have a family multiply membership and we both have smart shopper cards so we going to try swipe both each month and see if it is R3k per card or just as a family.

Per family

• 3 months later...

Regarding active days. When does the App or even the website update your daily steps etc. For yesterday it still has my steps as 3680 but I did a total of 11865.

This has happened before and it's just never updated. I now check regularly during the day.

So far today I have done 2647 steps and nothing is reflecting yet.

There does not seem to be anywhere that you can force it to resync.

• 4 months later...

And to no surprise, a new year, new features and come January they don't work on Multiply and the features is down.... 

Where you normally had to get 4 active days per week for a weekly win, we had to get 5 per week for the last 2 weeks of December.  

Now, we have to get 6 per week since  January, what nonsense is this?  

Friends of us that is less active is 2 days, but she does not make her weekly wins each week.  The other which makes his weekly wins 90%% of the time is still on 4 days.   

6 is ridiculous! 

5 minutes ago, Jackes said:

Am I the only lucky one?

Nope , 

I have also gone from 4 to 6 ......

Has anybody been able to do a successful stress score on the app?  Sheesh these things we have to go through with momentum the beginning of each year with new things that does not work

On 1/6/2022 at 1:16 PM, Jackes said:

Am I the only lucky one?

What are the rewards for the weekly wins? Worth the effort?

10 minutes ago, bleedToWin said:

What are the rewards for the weekly wins? Worth the effort?

R25 per week partner voucher and a R125 monthly win voucher. So a R225 Dischem vouchers in my case, if I am correct with their new monthly wins 

20 minutes ago, Jackes said:

R25 per week partner voucher and a R125 monthly win voucher. So a R225 Dischem vouchers in my case, if I am correct with their new monthly wins 

Can you combine the vouchers into one code? Going with 5 codes on a busy Saturday sounds like hell!

12 minutes ago, bleedToWin said:

Can you combine the vouchers into one code? Going with 5 codes on a busy Saturday sounds like hell!

Forgot to add, R450 per month (Both myself and my wife). Also your R520 healthreturns per person  on the health side obviously as well. 

Nope, it will be a voucher per week and per month, but it is really not a schlep.  Tou only have a certain time to choose them each week and then they expire as well so keep an eye on that

Edited by Jackes

So I dropped the ball during 2021 and I'm no longer the in the Top Tier, wonder if this is my queue to switch to Discovery Vitality now, anyone been down this road and still following this thread that can weigh in here?

1 hour ago, milky4130 said:

So I dropped the ball during 2021 and I'm no longer the in the Top Tier, wonder if this is my queue to switch to Discovery Vitality now, anyone been down this road and still following this thread that can weigh in here?

In the same boat, missed it by 40 points.

so now I’m considering the same.

10 hours ago, throttles said:

In the same boat, missed it by 40 points.

so now I’m considering the same.

Disco have also changed a lot over the past two years, especially if you have an over 18 addition on the account. Everyone has to be on Vitality even if they don't want to be. We gave up trying 2021 (my wife and I have an issue or two so we are up a river without a paddle) and now down to silver, we could ave made gold, but the costs and effort were not worth it.

There are many more competitive products out there than Disco and Momentum; if you look past the sale pitch from these two. Expensive lesson for me as I have integrated products that are no longer competitive in the market.

Just now, TDFN said:

Disco have also changed a lot over the past two years, especially if you have an over 18 addition on the account. Everyone has to be on Vitality even if they don't want to be. We gave up trying 2021 (my wife and I have an issue or two so we are up a river without a paddle) and now down to silver, we could ave made gold, but the costs and effort were not worth it.

There are many more competitive products out there than Disco and Momentum; if you look past the sale pitch from these two. Expensive lesson for me as I have integrated products that are no longer competitive in the market.

Also these products are perfect when one is young and healthy. Then later they are not, but then it too late so consider your options wisely. Seems like I am stuck with Discovery for life now.