Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

So another cool surprise is it seems that all the weekly wins, which we use for Dischem, expired on 31/12.  So in our case we now lost R450 worth of Dischem weekly wins between myself and my wife while we are on holiday and were only going to spend it this coming weekend.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are the worst to deal with, underhanded and look to cut every corner possible, from the change of the Safety Days calculations to the crap app, everything requires a follow up and escalation. 

I am having the hardest time with these new updates on Multiply.

Firstly, I have also lost about R300 worth of Vouchers I was saving up to redeem Dischem vouchers.

Second, I really need someone to explain to me this new Safety Score % where I need to get over 1500 points to get to the desired 30% cash back.

It tells me I need to update my Momentum Insure details for 100 points, which should theoretically be a given for each month of the year, but nowhere do find the place where I can update or confirm my personal information to activate these points...?

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Jackes said:

Has anybody figured out what we need to do as yet? 

When you do, let me know, so I can tell my clients 🫣. Even us brokers are being kept in the dark. February is going to be a rough month for us trying to put out fires. One the plus side, our biggest competitors' advisors are stressing even more, their changes are even worse apparently.

A lot of us here at my franchise will be using our own changes as testers, when we get the messages to start with them. The biggest change we waiting for is the change from Multiply premier over to multiply inspire plus. We were under the impression it would happen automatically if you had the relevant polices, but now it seems we will get a whatsapp asking us to opt into inspire plus.

On 1/4/2024 at 10:58 AM, bleedToWin said:

Also, what's the TLDR on Inspire vs Premier?

Inspire linked to health. Premier if you don't have health.

47 minutes ago, Long Wheel Base said:

Inspire linked to health. Premier if you don't have health.

Do you mean if you take medical aid? Or if you are "active" like I expect many of us are?

I also understood that those on Premier would be switched to Inspire Plus (if you have medical) by the end of January. So let's see what happens?

6 minutes ago, Smartie said:

I also understood that those on Premier would be switched to Inspire Plus (if you have medical) by the end of January. So let's see what happens?

Correct. BUUUUUUT we were just informed this morning that there are rumors it will not happen as seamlessly as they initially told us. Apparently you will get a whatsapp asking you to confirm the change. End of last year we were told it would just happen automatically during January and by the end of January everyone that was on health and premier would be on inspire plus. People without health would be asked if they want to keep premier or get rid of it.

So if you are like me and "all in with Momentum" and have health, life (Myraid), retirement and short term as well as Multiply (free following a promo when I got fundsatwork with my current job) which is the better way to go?

Obviously CWC vouchers and cheap Garmin devices as well as big Myraid discounts are what I like.

I am aware that the Myraid discount is now "fixed" and being "dialed down to whatever it should be over the next few years.

So that leaves us with CWC vouchers and Cheap devices. What option gets us that?

what about people without medical aid?

Why is this so confusing?

I ended the year on private club and Green health score - option do I take for the new year?

41 minutes ago, boink said:

So if you are like me and "all in with Momentum" and have health, life (Myraid), retirement and short term as well as Multiply (free following a promo when I got fundsatwork with my current job) which is the better way to go?

Obviously CWC vouchers and cheap Garmin devices as well as big Myraid discounts are what I like.

I am aware that the Myraid discount is now "fixed" and being "dialed down to whatever it should be over the next few years.

So that leaves us with CWC vouchers and Cheap devices. What option gets us that?

Inspire plus would suit you better because you can get extra health returns into your health saver by doing the active stuff. But I think you will probably pay for it now, so not sure if you should stay where you are to save the monthly premium.

26 minutes ago, cadenceblur said:

what about people without medical aid?

Why is this so confusing?

I ended the year on private club and Green health score - option do I take for the new year?

Why is this so confusing? That is us as advisors are asking. It's really not an ideal situation. If we are confused, how do the powers that be think the regular client is going to be.

No medical aid - you won't have the option to "upgrade" to inspire. I use the word upgrade loosely.