Win 1 of 2 Absa Cape Epic team entries with USN

News bot

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't complete this challenge and even with this afternoon's ride after work i won't make it... Unfortunately my work interfered a bit, so i won't be in contention for winning an entry, even if i complete the 3 remaining challenges, but i like to enter these sort of challenges to somehow challenge myself. 

Will definitely give the 3 remaining challenges a go. Good luck to all who completed challenge 1 and in it to win it!!! 

not even close to finishing #1 - unless I use some digital epo in the next few hours! - currently i see about 300 people qualified - there could be more coming later who haven't yet signed up - but that's good odds. say 120 people get there, 2 spots in 120 is not bad!

if i got bust for digital doping, would i banned from epic for life?

I got in with a last minute ride last night after everyone went to bed.

This was harder than I was expecting it to be - it's not easy to find the time with a family and a regular job.

But it is achievable!  I like the challenge.  It forced me to go out a few times when I otherwise wouldn't have.

This was harder than I was expecting it to be - it's not easy to find the time with a family and a regular job.

But it is achievable!  I like the challenge.  It forced me to go out a few times when I otherwise wouldn't have.

+1, I was unfortunately out early last week already with all the rain that we had in Bloem. We need rain more than I need an Epic entry. So bitter sweet 

But it is achievable! I like the challenge. It forced me to go out a few times when I otherwise wouldn't have.

My sentiments exactly. Looks easy on paper but to fit all the time in was quite a juggle. Loved it though and I enjoyed completing Challenge 1. Roll on Challenge 2[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To my understanding only in the 2 week window ....

Jip....also have it that you do one challenge per 2 week window.

5 hour ride to be done......

The aim is for Saturday.....

Rooiwal race

Why does the leaderboard show : 

Rides Distance Climbing Time

That was great for challenge 1, but challenge 2 is different ..

Can the leaderboard show :

Challenge 1 | Challenge 2 | Challenge 3 | Challenge 4

with

done | in progress | not started | not started

and perhaps with

"Not achieved" if that challenge is not met

The leaderboard would then be representing the leaderboard, and not distance / time cycled which has become redundant in terms of the leaderboard now ...

Why does the leaderboard show : 

Rides Distance Climbing Time

That was great for challenge 1, but challenge 2 is different ..

Can the leaderboard show :

Challenge 1 | Challenge 2 | Challenge 3 | Challenge 4

with

done | in progress | not started | not started

and perhaps with

"Not achieved" if that challenge is not met

The leaderboard would then be representing the leaderboard, and not distance / time cycled which has become redundant in terms of the leaderboard now ...

Thanks for the feedback. We will be adding this to the leaderboard in the next few days.

Challenge 2 ready for tomorrow!!! Will spend the day looking for hills to conduct challenge no 3   :)

I hear there's a mountain out your side of the world.... :whistling:

How's challenge 2 looking, keeping an eye open for that update to the leaderboard, wondering how many people are going to drop off after tomorrow.

My challenge #3 plan is locked and loaded, gonna be ... interesting.