rapide products quality?

Florriesmtb

Hi guys...im in the process of upgrading my sons Giant Xtc xc bike.. Consirering using Rapide components ie nx chainring and seatpost... Anybody have any experience with their products? Quality ect? Any input please

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of info on this forum re Rapide stuff.

From what I read here stuff is Perfect budget option + insanely good service.

Good luck

I'm using their bars, stem, seatpost and saddle on my sons bike. Great price, great quality and looks. Very very happy with their stuff. And Wayne is awesome to deal with. I just wish he brought in more stuff!!! I'd buy everything from him.

Oh ya. Also 30t narrow wide on sons bike and 32t narrow wide on wife's bike. Color coded chainring bolts as well. Both done over 1000 km so far. And no issues.

Actually lasted longer than the wolftooth I had on my bike.

Edited by WrightJnr

I have a buddy thats on his 3rd rapide chainring (not because crap quality because of amount of riding) i have one on my bike and the wifes. Have another buddy riding with their handlebar.

No issues to report from our side and great service from the guys.

I have a wheelset built up using their rims, Wayne also supplied the spokes and nipples.

Great service and quality.

He even assisted when I couldn't get the tyres to seat on the rims. After hours, on a Sunday afternoon.

Great quality! I have two saddles, two handlebars and a narrow wide chainring. Great products at unbeatable prices.

Recently bought a set of Rapide TR 29 wheels. Much happier than when I used the AM Classic ones