The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

That makes no sense, when a man wins then he also wins both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't see that I have ever seen a overall winner and then male winner prize money... it's just always overall winner for the men.

Maybe they should start changing things.

Overall winner

Male winner

Female winner

You are out of your mind ..- which all these Munga finishers would get[emoji23]

But I agree.. if she should win, she should get overall winner... is she even human? And I am not saying that because she is a woman.. I am saying that because she is one of the toughest athletes I have ever seen.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top 6 at 06:54

Heinrich Visser           663.3 km
Jeannie Dreyer           661.2 km
Sthembiso Masango  647.2 km
Mike Woolnough        645.9 km
Rafeeq Safodien        633.1 km
Keven Benkenstein    607.3 km

Bugger about vr.

We all know the pedigree of JD... But mention must also be made of HV.. Who is making this a fantastic spectacle

Top 6 at 06:54

Heinrich Visser 663.3 km

Jeannie Dreyer 661.2 km

Sthembiso Masango 647.2 km

Mike Woolnough 645.9 km

Rafeeq Safodien 633.1 km

Keven Benkenstein 607.3 km

There really isn't much in it.. one nap one route mistake and everything changes.. strategy is really going to he interesting now.

i wonder what the word is on this

The first rider to cross the finish line wins R35 000.

Same for the first woman across the line 

My reading is, if first rider is male or female, then they win R35k. Thereafter the first woman across the line gets R35k. So if a lady is first across the line, and by implication, also the first woman across the line, she scoops R70k.

•  

That makes no sense, when a man wins then he also wins both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a man's prize - It's overall winner - first across the line... and there is a first woman across the line prize too... if it happens to be the same person then they should get both.

Not the stupidity of the JUMA this year when a youth got less than the person he beat...

Damn was routing for VR with that super human effort.  Glad to see 2 of my friends Giles Clinton and Garth De Jager are still going.  Spoke to Garth, says the heat and wind yesterday were brutal and all race strategies went out the window, he still feeling good and determined to finish.... Go Garth !!

VR out - hand issues - a surgeon's worst nightmare. Sorry to see him go, great effort.

My neighbour told me that VR could not operate for quite a while after last year's Munga .

Pity he was going for a win

Damn was routing for VR with that super human effort. Glad to see 2 of my friends Giles Clinton and Garth De Jager are still going. Spoke to Garth, says the heat and wind yesterday were brutal and all race strategies went out the window, he still feeling good and determined to finish.... Go Garth !!

Does Garth ride a Ritchey on the road?

Damn was routing for VR with that super human effort. Glad to see 2 of my friends Giles Clinton and Garth De Jager are still going. Spoke to Garth, says the heat and wind yesterday were brutal and all race strategies went out the window, he still feeling good and determined to finish.... Go Garth !!

Does Garth ride a Ritchey on the road?

It's not a man's prize - It's overall winner - first across the line... and there is a first woman across the line prize too... if it happens to be the same person then they should get both.

Not the stupidity of the JUMA this year when a youth got less than the person he beat...

Surely you should be eligible to the win the prize for the category that you entered?

I just noticed. without having to read 20pages, what happened.

See JD is in front now.

G

Answered own question, hand issues, as a surgeon thats a major issue.

Ahh man such a pity to hear VR has pulled out.

Archived