The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

MW finished.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Well flippen done. Be rode a brilliant race

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruce Fordyce after winning Comrades 8 or 9 times said the top 20 are not the heroes but those who are on the road for 11 hours and who struggle to beat the cut off .

These are all heroes .

Will be back tomorrow hopefully to see my mates Giles Clinton and Garth De Jager finish... keep going guys!!

Bruce Fordyce after winning Comrades 8 or 9 times said the top 20 are not the heroes but those who are on the road for 11 hours and who struggle to beat the cut off .

These are all heroes .

And we will cheer on every rider.. incredible courage [emoji122] [emoji122]

Maybe because the name is Christi but the dot is red. Apparently his real name is Chester.

They are on the edge regarding hours left and km to go and their current speed, but here's hoping Chester and company have the legs to keep going.

They are on the edge regarding hours left and km to go and their current speed, but here's hoping Chester and company have the legs to keep going.

Just keep going guys.. just keep at it

Maybe because the name is Christi but the dot is red. Apparently his real name is Chester.

Oops that would be my mistake :blush:

If anything HIS :blush:average moving speed is shifted up a bit, was 12.6 yesterday now 12.7kph, and it looks like he's on track to make Sutherland by 2:00am . I love watching these guys at the back I can almost feel their determination as you see how they cut short that extra hour of sleep as they try and eke out little more time in the saddle.

If anything HIS :blush:average moving speed is shifted up a bit, was 12.6 yesterday now 12.7kph, and it looks like he's on track to make Sutherland by 2:00am . I love watching these guys at the back I can almost feel their determination as you see how they cut short that extra hour of sleep as they try and eke out little more time in the saddle.

And at least I can kind of relate to them, I'm nowhere near the super human level at the front

Our man sbu has 40km to go.. this after walking with a broken wheel.... Tough is not a good enough adjective

Hope the backmarkers can all make it in time

Me too. I would hate for them to get to 4 digits and not finish in time. Well get to any distance for that matter. Even the last rider at the moment has ridden further than I will probably ever do in one ride.

Archived