what brand is titan

Johnny 55

what brand is a titan mtb. Im quite impressed with mine, always thought it was a.stupid.bike. weights about close to 12kg. full xt, rockshox reba stans rims. I think its a 2015 model. 2015 29r pro. whats your opinions about this bike I can.only find the newest ones review on google.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The brand is Titan ... :ph34r:

I was told that Titan is the step son of Merida.. not 100% sure how true this is though. Decent spec for the price and have seen the upper range raced pretty hard in the Provincial XCO Series without a problem.

I heard that Titan is the old Raleigh. 

After Raleigh sold out to become what it is today, some oke went on but with a different name. 

I heard that Titan is the old Raleigh.

After Raleigh sold out to become what it is today, some oke went on but with a different name.

Nope....Raleigh in SA were owned by Probike. They made their own bikes which were unique to SA.

Scott bought Probike in 2011 and Raleigh UK immediately withdrew their naming rights to the Raleigh brand. Scott simply started to use the Axis name instead. There is no connection to Titan.

Raleigh UK appointed a new agent and is now selling the entry level UK bikes, which is a huge pity

Edited by Eugene

Its South African thing , not available anywhere else . 

Very good back up from the Merida agents , I can speak from personal experience . 

what brand is a titan mtb. Im quite impressed with mine, always thought it was a.stupid.bike. weights about close to 12kg. full xt, rockshox reba stans rims. I think its a 2015 model. 2015 29r pro. whats your opinions about this bike I can.only find the newest ones review on google.

You have one but you think it is stupid??

Am sure someone will take your stupid bike if you do not want it !!

Ai guys. Did you just see the words stupid bike in his post  :mellow:

I have put the section you need to read again in Bold and increased it's size just so you don't miss it.