The Classics

'Dale

18 hours ago, peepeekaitjie said:

https://www.teamvismaleaseabike.com/video/news/video-van-aert-about-his-recovery/

Official statement by Visma Lease a Bike:

More than two weeks after his crash in Dwars door Vlaanderen, Wout van Aert is already doing much better. His fractures are recovering well and he has already been carefully riding indoors for the first time. But there has been no serious training yet. Therefore, in consultation with the team, he has decided not to start in the Giro d'Italia. Christophe Laporte will replace Van Aert in Italy.

Visma will have to revert to plan b or C for Le tour

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Irvin85 said:

Visma will have to revert to plan b or C for Le tour

GC KUSS!

Lorena Wiebes has won a few races in her time, but she made an error in only looking on her right side, as Vos came over on her left side. School girl error.
image.png.29d9179d571430fe5d82708b058a379d.png

“To be honest, I was just busy with my sprint. I just thought: to the finish, to the finish, to the finish… I saw that she started cheering, but it was not yet clear whether I would go over it. So I had to wait first.
 I felt I had a little more speed, but I wasn't sure if it was enough. The fact that I am now winning here is very nice. But I also have mixed feelings here. Actually a triple feeling, with the accident on the road, the restart and of course I can also relate to Lorena. It also needs to sink in for a while. We are at the start with the idea of racing at full speed. Then all kinds of things happen and then you stand here as the winner.
This gave us a short and intense race. We were immediately released from the restart. So 150 calm ladies suddenly became crazy bulls.” said Marianne Vos, Team Visma | Lease a Bike
May be an image of 4 people, bicycle and text that says "NIE ย HISH"

Sauce: Category Cafe