Giveaway: Show us your Maxxis rubber to win

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The winner of the first set if Maxxis tyres is cat-i. Congratulations! We'll get in touch shortly.

For everyone else, each week all entries submitted during the full duration of the competition will go into the draw, so you can still win.

If you haven't already entered, do it soon!

Those are crossmarks under there - 26ers

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NIGpvp_KlCo/Sx1Gjob4v6I/AAAAAAAAACQ/BByB1lZoUww/s1600/dirtybike.jpg

@bikehubber #scottsportsafrica #maxxistyresSA #bikehubber

Congrats dude. Lucky guy.

The winner of the first set if Maxxis tyres is cat-i. Congratulations! We'll get in touch shortly.

For everyone else, each week all entries submitted during the full duration of the competition will go into the draw, so you can still win.

This is a great prize, thank you  :clap:

Knock knock....this thing still on? :P

Another shot of my collection. Still need a few more like the Aggressor and Ikon :)

#scottsportsafrica #bikehubber #maxxistyresSA

When I opened Facebook, it told me 'here's a memory from 7 years ago' - and it was this picture :)

The tyres arrived this morning - thank you  :clap:

post-41779-0-93851200-1481262731_thumb.jpg#scottsportsafrica #bikehubber #maxxistyresSA

My favourite Rear Tyre, the Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2 EXO TR. Racy and Strong.

But, after having done 2500km this year, its probably gonna wear soon. So please can I WIN?

Just bought a bike, so cant afford new tyres. Had to be creative for the pic!

I do know that I need the best for all the training I am about to do! So I can do with a win![emoji106]

#scottsportsafrica #maxxistyresSA #bikehubber @bikehubber

3aed91866f34256aa1647173c7e487ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by PrinceVlad

Hi

I am running a Maxxis Aspen on the back of my Anthem. About 3 months ago I took a detour through a field that turned out to be a devil thorn minefield. There was no turning back so I made it through the field. I stopped as I got back onto the track and pulled out all the thorns stuck in the tyre expecting a tube insert. However the Maxxi held pressure and the sealant did its job. The tyre is a bit tired now and in need of replacement but is still holding pressure. Attached are a few pictures, highlighted after a dusty section of gravel. Thanks Maxxis for saving the day

@bikehubber #scottsportsafrica #maxxistyresSA #bikehubber.

post-64001-0-06438300-1481267581_thumb.jpg

post-64001-0-02817800-1481267596_thumb.jpg

post-64001-0-29785300-1481267614_thumb.jpg

post-64001-0-27964800-1481267629_thumb.jpg

Edited by Larissa

The winner of the second set of Maxxis tyres is Jaco Barry. Congratulations! We'll get in touch shortly.

post-58780-0-18269900-1481279347_thumb.jpg

The winner of the second set of Maxxis tyres is Jaco Barry. Congratulations! We'll get in touch shortly.

;) Well done Jaco!