[Event] The 99er Cycle Race 2017

Ninetyniner Durbanville

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if my question is a bit ignorant : I have an "okish" start group/time for the cycle tour - if I decide to start the 99er in the back and ride at a slower pace with friends, will it negatively affect my current cycle tour seeding that I have?

Sorry if my question is a bit ignorant : I have an "okish" start group/time for the cycle tour - if I decide to start the 99er in the back and ride at a slower pace with friends, will it negatively affect my current cycle tour seeding that I have?

Nope ????

This was going to be my last race in Cape Town before relocating and now I am hit with the flu :( 

All I can say is good luck tomorrow and ride it like you stole it, unless you actually stole it, then you can crash and burn! 

All good

Kick azzz tomorrow

It's a special race

Thanks, same to you.

By special I take it you are referring to those two speedbumps at the end  ;)

Thanks, same to you.

By special I take it you are referring to those two speedbumps at the end ;)

Yip

And the Durbanville heat in summer ????

30 degree @ 11h00 on Vissershok, so maak seker jy maak bottels vol as jy daardie tyd nog nie die klim begin het, dit gaan die verskil by Odendaal's maak.

Waar staan jy? Weer op Vissershok?

Ek gaan kyk hoeveel traffic daar rondom vissers hok is, maar ek gaan ook try pics kry met die uitgaan, en ek dink ek het net die idee dit gaan daar naby Eengezind dam/ windpomp area wees.

Ek try maar kyk wat die situasie is en waar daar mooi fotos kan kom.