[Event] The 99er Cycle Race 2017

Ninetyniner Durbanville

Nope, its actually the last seeding event used for the CTCT 2017. But lets keep that hush hush :P

NIce, need to remember that, always thought the Stell Cycle was the last seeding event for the next CTCT, with the 99er used for the next CTCT, never to old to learn something new, extra motivation for a good time

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Nope, its actually the last seeding event used for the CTCT 2017. But lets keep that hush hush :P

liar liar bib on fire :devil:

Surely it's not really a seeding event for 2018 CTCT either as it'll be over 6 months old and penalised?

Surely it's not really a seeding event for 2018 CTCT either as it'll be over 6 months old and penalised?

A penalty of 6 won't make much difference to a "middle of the bunch" rider seeding and  a backmarker even less.

For the racing snakes yes, but how many racing snakes would do no races between the 2017 99er and 2018 Argus?

A penalty of 6 won't make much difference to a "middle of the bunch" rider seeding and  a backmarker even less.

For the racing snakes yes, but how many racing snakes would do no races between the 2017 99er and 2018 Argus?

Came 13th in the 99er last year but, with the penalty it counts for nothing towards my Argus seeding and only this year's Stellenbosch cycle tour result was used (finished in the bunch and the beta wasn't very high)

My PPA index is 1.5 due to the Signal hill climb but that's not used for CTCT seeding. So basically not worth doing the 99er for a seeding at all

Seeding penalty for last years 99er = 6

Seeding penalty for last years CTCT = 5

So not much of a different between the two (ok maybe for the guys in front 1 point can make a difference)