365 for 365

Then don't come here stereotyping and trying to make fun of Strava users

Im deleting my bikehub and my strava account,I don't want half of bikehubs strava users dissing me.... Edited by mongooser

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im deleting my bikehub and my strava account,I don't want half of bikehubs strava users dissing me....

You say you have a strava account, but in a previous post you as "wtf is strava?"

We're you stirring, hoping to get a reaction?

Are you really just a box?

Or are you really just uninformed?

You say you have a strava account, but in a previous post you as "wtf is strava?"

We're you stirring, hoping to get a reaction?

Are you really just a box?

Or are you really just uninformed?

I made a account afterwards

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

So what is the alternative if no one is able to exercise 365 consecutive days ?

Not that that will happen...  :clap:

Im deleting my bikehub and my strava account,I don't want half of bikehubs strava users dissing me....

Dude, don't let these guys calling you a "box" put you off. They probably just hungover from partying a bit too hard last night.

Strava is quite a rad tool, you can use it for more than just posting times. If you log in with your PC you can upload each of your bikes components and it tracks the km's that you put on each. That way you can check to see which brand / model of consumables (cassette, chain, tyres etc...) gives you the best value for money and you can base future purchases on that.

Dude, don't let these guys calling you a "box" put you off. They probably just hungover from partying a bit too hard last night.

Strava is quite a rad tool, you can use it for more than just posting times. If you log in with your PC you can upload each of your bikes components and it tracks the km's that you put on each. That way you can check to see which brand / model of consumables (cassette, chain, tyres etc...) gives you the best value for money and you can base future purchases on that.

No kidding Sherlock!

So what is the alternative if no one is able to exercise 365 consecutive days ?

Not that that will happen... :clap:

That's the point. Try exercise every single day

Otherwise try as mean 7for7 as possible

No kidding Sherlock!

Not sure if you're confirming that you are indeed hungover or giving me stick for my explanation on Strava…

The latter...:-)

Ok bro, was just trying to let mongooser know that Strava is for more than just posting times. Thought it would be more useful than other hubbers, not yourself, calling a 14 year old a "box"

Ok bro, was just trying to let mongooser know that Strava is for more than just posting times. Thought it would be more useful than other hubbers, not yourself, calling a 14 year old a "box"

Agreed on that one!

Edited by Petri707