365 for 365

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You had too much sleep last night...

Anyway, who completed the 365 challenge? If you completed it, please like this post.

Yep done, used a variety of activities which made it a bit easier.....

This year I’m not sure I’ll stick to it tho..... there’s always a few days when you really don’t feel like doing anything.

Just got back now from middle earth (GPS co-ords: 27.7688, 29.2832) where there was:

0 - electricity and phone signal;

1 - goal in mind... to do as little as possible.

So my final workout for the year feels like a cheat (20 mins of walking with my girls in the wet, dodging cow turds). But I did it:

• 239 rides, 8,647.5 km
  • 153 runs, 943.1Km

Well done to the others that completed the challenge, and good luck to those that will continue/try in 2019. I'm taking 2 weeks off (the bike) and taking it easy before another 21.1Km run on the 13th.

post-1372-0-18401100-1546362427_thumb.png

post-1372-0-27071600-1546363280_thumb.png

Edited by Frosty

Signed up yesterday, why I don't know. Did an activity today but does'nt show on leaderboard, only in recent activities. It is not set on private.

Signed up yesterday, why I don't know. Did an activity today but does'nt show on leaderboard, only in recent activities. It is not set on private.

Check if your privacy is set to show you, followers, or everyone. If it's set to private, then that is one reason why it's not showing.

post-1372-0-64969500-1546404370_thumb.png

Check if your privacy is set to show you, followers, or everyone. If it's set to private, then that is one reason why it's not showing.

Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 6.45.41 AM.png

Thanks but privacy is off. It appears under club activities. Not a train smash. Im only competing against myself and more so to make sure I do something everyday. Edited by Cippo

Now. Base miles are done... what next?

Well done Tim - seriously impressive. It was always a comfort knowing I could open Strava and see at least one ride every single day.

So - Big Day Out? (Incumbents are automatically invited, no need for a Haiku)

Question: does a gym strength session / treadmill (with HR) count or must it be an activity with GPS, i.e. outside?

Question: does a gym strength session / treadmill (with HR) count or must it be an activity with GPS, i.e. outside?

Yes, I BELIEVE [hope] it does, as long as it has HR