Whats the best value for money race drink to have in your pack ?

Sven137

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been using the USN hydrator fizz tabs. No cramps since I switched to them and they are the cheapest drink tabs I have found. Taste is a slightly chemical lemon flavor, not too bad.

Value for money? Mix grape juice with water.

Normal stuff? 32Gi, High5, Enervit, Cadence, USnakeoilN.... all much of a muchness, find the one that you like.

USN Ener-G good enough for me

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

+1 and it's pretty cheap with about 4 different flavours . And easy to find at dischem. Tried far few no diffrence in any for me.

Value for money? Mix grape juice with water.

Normal stuff? 32Gi, High5, Enervit, Cadence, USnakeoilN.... all much of a muchness, find the one that you like.

I do orange juice with water (but only in my 1st bottle).

Most of my rides are just on water though, accept if I go for that 1 or 2 over 120km or that race once in a while, I have started to like NUUN in the last while, not sweet and just replaces whats needed.. https://nuunlife.com/products/nuun-active/

I like Game. No funny Usn-like aftertaste. Cannot stomach that stuff. Game I can mix strong or weak and it goes down easy. 99% of the time the cheapest on the shelf.

Archived