[Event] Emperors Palace Classic

News bot

I fully agree with you, I will give this a skip, R415 and my CSA licence for the day R35 with no road closure, and with  Sh!ty BETA, I would rather ride this in our group on any weekend, less of a danger with the high speeds during the race.

Argeed, there are smaller races also timed by Ractec with a better BETA and cheaper entry which means your seeding will benefit more.

This race was fun for me as a first timer, a nice introduction to road cycling, but the novelty wore off already on my 2nd time out.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've entered again because this race and I have some unfinished business after I did a 3:00:02 last year...

I just couldn't stick with the group after doing the MTB race the day before so this year I'm doing the MTB race again 

Edited by Jehosefat

I've entered again because this race and I have some unfinished business after I did a 3:00:02 last year...

Lol.. Racing is important, but unfinished business is important importanter ;)

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Lol.. Racing is important, but unfinished business is important importanter ;)

EXACTLY!!!

My biggest problem is not the entry fee for a race. That's said if the price is higher than most you do expect that the overall organizing of the event will be great, safety will be excellent, etc but currently or the past year ASG is failing in it and I are hesitant to enter any ASG event. I'm a pro ASG supporter but also not here to throw my money into the water

Also skipping Emperors and will rather do Cycle 100 or something like that. 

My biggest problem is not the entry fee for a race. That's said if the price is higher than most you do expect that the overall organizing of the event will be great, safety will be excellent, etc but currently or the past year ASG is failing in it and I are hesitant to enter any ASG event. I'm a pro ASG supporter but also not here to throw my money into the water

Also skipping Emperors and will rather do Cycle 100 or something like that.

Agreed

Something looks strange with the seeding. My ASG road index is 14.8 and I'm in HL. The 3rd last group. :eek:

Eeeeek.. Don't say so.. Mine is 16 , haven't gotten the sms though .. So technically that puts me in the last bunch. Lol

I got a seeding $20 and I didn’t even enter

Normally with ASG. If you register you will receive an sms and on the list that you entered but at the registration they will let you know that no payment was made. I normally follow this route as it gives me the option not to do the race or I did not loose any money if I do get injured or sick before the race. 

Something looks strange with the seeding. My ASG road index is 14.8 and I'm in HL. The 3rd last group. :eek:

That's strange. I was put into EL with a 41 seeding. But I'm going to drop to the shorter one at registration. Not ready for 98 km yet.

That's strange. I was put into EL with a 41 seeding. But I'm going to drop to the shorter one at registration. Not ready for 98 km yet.

Just got the email .. HL it is .. At least I won't be red lining all the way like usual .. Lets do this ;)