SRAM Eagle GX has landed

Piston ZA

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is the range of Eagle. The range to reach. To realize. A range beyond limitation or complexity. Beyond what’s been done before. A range where fearless dedication meets relentless engineering. Where silent precision meets trouble-free reliability. Where simplicity matches strength."

really? my god I'm sold. Take my money...

"This is the range of Eagle. The range to reach. To realize. A range beyond limitation or complexity. Beyond what’s been done before. A range where fearless dedication meets relentless engineering. Where silent precision meets trouble-free reliability. Where simplicity matches strength."

really? my god I'm sold. Take my money...

guys at marketing thought they were on a roll

http://www.bandt.com.au/information/uploads/2014/09/iStock_000018457960_Medium-1260x840.jpg

That was looking pretty decent on the costs until you hit the £170 for the cassette. I've been looking at the 10sp GX and the 11sp GX and the Eagle to 11 jump is not that much at all. 

Still, might wait for the flood of 11sp clearance groupsets and grab one of those! 

It seems that nobody can launch anything these days that attracts positive commentary.

Shame, life must be ***.

When the first line of the article is a load of marketing crap what do you expect. I didn't even read the rest.

SRAM brought to you by the makers of powerband bracelets

Edited by MTBeer

That crank is fugly , the rest well we all knew it was coming.

and the marketing yes that could have been done better , but I can tell you SRAM don't give two s hits about it cause they're going to make millions off this 

Edited by BaGearA