Win a Santa Cruz and help build trails with TokaiMTB

News bot

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Entry in. Holding thumbs. 

Flip if I get that prize I'll feel like a chameleon on a smartie box. 

Flavour of today is a Hightower, will see how it changes....

The goal is obviously to collect more $$ in entries / donations than the cost of the bike, otherwise we may as well just give the $$ directly to Tokai, but I think its an awesome initiative, and Flipper has been a HUGE contributor here too.

But surely this is also benefiting the various brands involved due to the increased exposure!

I for one have always been interested in the brand due to XXL frame sizing (Tallboy) which would be perfect for me and due to this initiative I have been back to the web site to "check it out" more times than I can recall  ^_^

I know it is none of anyone's business besides the organizers and involved parties but I would think that the prizes would be offered up at a reduced a rate...

I have spent hours on that site picking "my" bike - definitely some good exposure here along with the chance of an awesome prize (which, for low-skill me, is currently a Hightower for some reason)

(It will change again tomorrow)

But surely this is also benefiting the various brands involved due to the increased exposure!

I for one have always been interested in the brand due to XXL frame sizing (Tallboy) which would be perfect for me and due to this initiative I have been back to the web site to "check it out" more times than I can recall  ^_^

I know it is none of anyone's business besides the organizers and involved parties but I would think that the prizes would be offered up at a reduced a rate...

I really hope so because they deserve it*

*Absolutely not a pathetic attempt by me to get a discounted Santa Cruz**

**Although I wouldn't say no  :D

I do not know the Tokai Trails and I hope that I will be able to ride there in the not so distant future.

Good luck to all who entered, and to the eventual winner, which is Mountain Biking in the Western Cape.

The goal is obviously to collect more $$ in entries / donations than the cost of the bike, otherwise we may as well just give the $$ directly to Tokai, but I think its an awesome initiative, and Flipper has been a HUGE contributor here too.

ha ha, but then you'd have to reveal the wholesale cost of the bike to us - and that ain't gonna happen

I just see win win win for everyone here.

Entry in. Holding thumbs. 

Flip if I get that prize I'll feel like a chameleon on a smartie box. 

Flavour of today is a Hightower, will see how it changes....

see what you did there, interesting move

my17-chameleon-hero.png

I do not know the Tokai Trails and I hope that I will be able to ride there in the not so distant future.

Good luck to all who entered, and to the eventual winner, which is Mountain Biking in the Western Cape.

Bring a bike and we will show you around...

see what you did there, interesting move

my17-chameleon-hero.png

Damn, I wish I was that sharp, but I can't claim that without a white lie.

Damn, I wish I was that sharp, but I can't claim that without a white lie.

It was still the funniest thing I'd read all day, and true to boot! The unintended pun stuck the cherry right on top..  :thumbup:

The prizes aren't sold to Tokai, they are donated, so all proceeds will benefit the trails ;)

The prizes aren't sold to Tokai, they are donated, so all proceeds will benefit the trails ;)

Every last cent! 

My morning pinch time, again.

just channeled some salary into this fun and got me some ticket(s)

was very happy to see the order number too. lets go for 4 figures okes!!

Share, share, share..