Win a Santa Cruz and help build trails with TokaiMTB

News bot

Any idea on how much interest the competition is getting? Initially I selfishly didn't want to share but realized that its for the greater good of Tokai MTB that we get as many people entering as possible.

The trick there is to keep going back and buying more entries, stacking the odds in your favour  :D

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to common sense, just bought a ticket now, number 524, so guessing that it goes sequentially up by 1. Thats 524 entries.

So the kity sits at R78k.

Good job baggy boys and girls.

According to common sense, just bought a ticket now, number 524, so guessing that it goes sequentially up by 1. Thats 524 entries.

Don't read too much into the order numbers. Entries aren't quite there yet. But there is a steady flow of donations with some very generous donors.

I dont even live in CPT and I feel its for the greater good of the Trails.. 

Also id very much like a Santa Cruz :-p

BINGO! Some of the work we've done to date on management docs will have a positive spin-off for all SANParks properties. Amarider has been pivotal in these projects.

yeah, as Nick says - not quite there just yet.. :P

yeah, as Nick says - not quite there just yet.. :P

The auditor side of me is not happy they are not sequentially numbered  :mellow:

They don't make 26'ers anymore bro!

I spoke to Rob and he said they build me a custom Nomad with a flip chip and the option of 26 or 27.5. So weh!