Win a Santa Cruz and help build trails with TokaiMTB

News bot

Thanks!

Although that nearly sounds too good to be true?!?

If i pick the Hightower CC XX1+ bike....that's a R128k bike right there.

Somehow have a feeling that wont be on'?

Hope I'm wrong. Let's see

:clap:

It says standard build. 

There is a "S" build ( = standard build) option on all models, in the R76k region. You won't be getting a R120k bike.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It says standard build. 

There is a "S" build ( = standard build) option on all models, in the R76k region. You won't be getting a R120k bike.

Standard build V10 is R95k. 

So you're saying the little box next to each bike model is the build option?

R, S, S+, X01 to XX1+?

Well, if that's the case then i'll opt to pay the difference to the spec i want on it. Not so keen on a 14kg plus bike....or 13kg plus for that matter.

I assume that won't be a problem.

Interesting that there is no further comment from "organisers" to clarify - keep the thread and discussion i.e. marketing going?

No worries with that....gonna be a loooooong month :drool: :whistling:

Interesting that there is no further comment from "organisers" to clarify - keep the thread and discussion i.e. marketing going?

Deon 'liked' my earlier post, so I take that to mean that he's agreeing with my statement and I can have a Tallboy with XX1.

Deon 'liked' my earlier post, so I take that to mean that he's agreeing with my statement and I can have a Tallboy with XX1.

Hey guys, we will work with the winner on their choice of frame and spec. We have budgeted for a CC frame with a SRAM build kit and Performance Elite suspension. This would cover any of the MTB frames with the appropriate kit. In terms of Stigmata, this would definitely be an option though I would need to look at availability of parts kits to confirm.

Hey guys, we will work with the winner on their choice of frame and spec. We have budgeted for a CC frame with a SRAM build kit and Performance Elite suspension. This would cover any of the MTB frames with the appropriate kit. In terms of Stigmata, this would definitely be an option though I would need to look at availability of parts kits to confirm.

That is so flippen' cool!

Still pinching myself.

Pretty much a large anything! I don't care about colour or parts! It will be sad to let my Anthem sx go but i'm sure i'll manage! (I know about N+1 but I only have a queen size bed)

Awesome competition! I'm just curious as to what a "standard Santa Cruz build kit" entails???

Certainly not a sub standard built. It is a Santa Cruz afterall. At worst it will be on par with any great bike from the floor.

Any idea on how much interest the competition is getting? Initially I selfishly didn't want to share but realized that its for the greater good of Tokai MTB that we get as many people entering as possible.