2017 Tour de France Fantasy League

Nick

Eish, Sagan ruined me. Maybe even further as he is in my team as well...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sagan relegated and 30 sec time penalty. Admin just remember Matthews also moves up 1 spot now unless they keep Sagan place open :)

Sagan relegated and 30 sec time penalty. Admin just remember Matthews also moves up 1 spot now unless they keep Sagan place open :)

The results have been uploaded and points updated.

The Stage result may change if Sagan is relegated. If so we'll update so as-is please regard points and standings as provisional.

Yep - he has officially been relegated. 

Who is this ponce Demare anyway, picking up points. I didn't pick you bru, I went with Gilbert, stop rubbing it in. It's in the past Arnaud, move on! **** a duck.

Observation, the first team to not have Geraint Thomas is sitting in 21st position. The 900 people who didn't pick him will have a pretty slim chance of winning in the end.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Observation, 24 hours later, Gee is still in yellow and one of those 900 guys is leading the race

Who is this ponce Demare anyway, picking up points. I didn't pick you bru, I went with Gilbert, stop rubbing it in. It's in the past Arnaud, move on! **** a duck.

Luckily i picked Demare over Cavendish. With Sagan losing 80 points for green its looking good. I do have Sagan but everyone has. Lets hope Richie does it tomorrow

The results have been uploaded and points updated.

The Stage result may change if Sagan is relegated. If so we'll update so as-is please regard points and standings as provisional.

ok lets update

Archived