Backhand 2.0

Vetplant

Patrick P is not on strava, so I don't think it was him that did the klapping the dude. Flamming wheel sounds like he will be on strava.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patrick P is not on strava, so I don't think it was him that did the klapping the dude. Flamming wheel sounds like he will be on strava.

I can't read that without saying this....

tumblr_nb2uh4UmLZ1tarlduo1_250.gif

And yes, OP went full retard.

Flaming Wheel is the alter ego/pseudonym under which the OP writes.

The story was completely fictional and the unintended backlash not expected on a purely fictional story. He has a  few more from Flaming Wheels life, but I doubt he'll be convinced to share here soon again.

Lesson: as a community we've become like a pack of rabid dogs at the scent of what we perceive as fact, although it was fiction and sometimes we just don't care, or do we?. In hind sight the poster wasn't given or asked to give an explanation because in a matter of posting it 10 minutes later it had more than 50 negative results and some serious insults and insinuations about him and how he conducts himself. We should be a lot less harsh in this space we live in.

For the record; I asked Admin to close the thread to allow me time to find the facts but also to stop what was transpiring in that short space of time.

It's a shame that we (me included) have become like this in this here space we all like to come to for a laugh, advice, encouragement and much more. Man we need to retool the way we go about dealing with people, especially first posters and the like.

So I end this update with a wish for kindness, tolerance and respect for each other.

EZ

Flaming Wheel is the alter ego/pseudonym under which the OP writes.

The story was completely fictional and the unintended backlash not expected on a purely fictional story. He has a few more from Flaming Wheels life, but I doubt he'll be convinced to share here soon again.

Lesson: as a community we've become like a pack of rabid dogs at the scent of what we perceive as fact, although it was fiction and sometimes we just don't care, or do we?. In hind sight the poster wasn't given or asked to give an explanation because in a matter of posting it 10 minutes later it had more than 50 negative results and some serious insults and insinuations about him and how he conducts himself. We should be a lot less harsh in this space we live in.

For the record; I asked Admin to close the thread to allow me time to find the facts but also to stop what was transpiring in that short space of time.

It's a shame that we (me included) have become like this in this here space we all like to come to for a laugh, advice, encouragement and much more. Man we need to retool the way we go about dealing with people, especially first posters and the like.

So I end this update with a wish for kindness, tolerance and respect for each other.

EZ

We don't have to agree on this one.

I am sure you are going to find plenty of people on here that are going to disagree with your assertion here.

My 2 cents: if you come into a public place and boast about moering someone for no good reason, then you better be ready for whatever comes your way. Be it a fictional story or not.

We don't have to agree on this one.

I am sure you are going to find plenty of people on here that are going to disagree with your assertion here.

My 2 cents: if you come into a public place and boast about moering someone for no good reason, then you better be ready for whatever comes your way. Be it a fictional story or not.

True

1st rule(well mine) of internet forums: never, ever, ever take things too seriously, no matter what.

And yea, we are like a pack of wolves, that kind of makes lehub fun IMO.

Oh, and when someone says something 'bad' about a onehitwonder posting a stolen bike......PRICELESS

Edited by Kalahari Vegmot

Fictional or not this is absolute bull****, this forum knows how to uncover the truth. Author trying to look like a rockstar and coming across as a complete wanker. If anyone tries to flat hand me on the trail, they are in line for a serious head butt at the finish.

Fictional or not this is absolute bull****, this forum knows how to uncover the truth. Author trying to look like a rockstar and coming across as a complete wanker. If anyone tries to flat hand me on the trail, they are in line for a serious head butt at the finish.

Well if someone tried to headbutt me in the parking lot, they are in line to get shot..... You see the ironic sarcasm. Violence is not the answer bud.