Do people buy used bibs

NE1L

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But I've never see a set for sale that's ever been used. They are always 'just been worn with jocks to see if they fitted. Wrong size'. Each and every pair. ;)

Edited by hellocolour

I'm being facetious but isn't buying a used bib a bit like buying someones used underpants, just saying. 

you will definitely get more than you bargained for with a used pair of bibs...

I'm being facetious but isn't buying a used bib a bit like buying someones used underpants, just saying. 

almost like using a used condom- noooooooooooooooo

I'll happily give first preference to anybody else willing to buy them used.

I am even hesitant to throw my old ones away, let alone sell them! What happened between me and those bibs at a critical time in a race remains our secret... I'd rather burn them or repurpose as stuffing for the dog's bed cushion.

I'll happily give first preference to anybody else willing to buy them used.

I am even hesitant to throw my old ones away, let alone sell them! What happened between me and those bibs at a critical time in a race remains our secret... I'd rather burn them or repurpose as stuffing for the dog's bed cushion.

That's animal cruelty... the knock on your door is the SPCA looking for you. :lol:

This thread - BURN IT WITH FIRE!!

i donate all my older kit. 

Edited by Furbz