UCI DH World Cup 2017 #5 - Lenzerheide 8 July 2017

Headshot

Just watched the replay. When Gwinn was 1.sumthin up, I started to ffwd until he was over the finish line slower :eek:  so I had to rewind.

Well done Minnaar!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg for World Cup win this year... Just stay consistent! (...which is what he does.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg for World Cup win this year... Just stay consistent! (...which is what he does.)

greg will have to do very k@k for the rest of the year and everyone else will have to be podium the whole time to catch up 

FFS . Cant find it on Tee Vee.

Did GM win?

You can watch it on the Redbull TV app. They stream it live and I think you can watch the highlights too

Greg for World Cup win this year... Just stay consistent! (...which is what he does.

He seems very comfortable on the bigger wheels.

Does Gwin seem like a bit of a jerk to anyone else or is it just me?

Trying hard to feel sorry for him but somehow I can't. I should support him as he represents my brand but he just seems a bit too cool for school. 

Trying hard to feel sorry for him but somehow I can't. I should support him as he represents my brand but he just seems a bit too cool for school.

It's not just you.

Amazing race... its no secret that I think Greg is the best since sliced bread...

These guys are all riding so close to the edge/line.

It is not bad luck that Aaron exploded his tire on a rock - he had a bad line choice.  Don't get me wrong... Aaron has more talent in one of his ball-hairs than i could ever have, but its not Lady Luck who made him loose that race.

#AnyoneButGwin [emoji83]

Not to take anything away from Greg but Gwin was the fastest down that mountain.

Seems a cool guy to me . Took it on the chin...

Unfortunately you need to get down the mountain and then through the finish gantry too. Gwinn was racing on the edge.. When you race on the edge you take lines that are not 100% of what was intended and you things like blown tyres happen. It's hard luck.. But it's the fine line between racing and winning

Ha ha. Steve peat had a line Instagram story of the after party... Everyone was there giving the most pit a thorough going.. Even Danny McCaskill